Stunt Server Suggestion.

Chuck

I was using Ko-Gars' Multi-Mod v4,657.900643 (Beta) And there is a Speed Booster in it that I really found useful for performing new stunts that were previously impossible.

Here is the description from the read-me.

9: "Speed Booster" for the vehicles. Hit your horn, when driving, for a super speed burst. **This is a modified version of Spinnies NOS Mod. Unlike the original mod, this one only gives a quick burst of speed, it doesn't last long.** (IMO it makes the vehicle easier to handle). Still, be VERY careful when you use it.

And a movie I made showing some things it can do. I know, I suck at movie editing.

Chuck

[/url]

rebel, i deleted your post, reason: lame

You've been warned...

Besides, this program works with an external program, right? (it looks like that, i've got experience with changing all kinds of stuff in mem, and it just looks exactly like it)

If so, this 'mod' or actually 'trainer' is a NO GO

is there a tiem limit between uses if not that would definetly have to be put in and also maybe a limit of time you can use it like i know tihs is hard but maybe way future version you do a really good stutn and you get some nos in your tank.

EDIT: WOHooooo 100 post heh had this before but my post got delted so hopefully i get to keep yhis one lol :combustion: dont know how this has to do with it but who cares its kool

Edited by Guest