Is Game-Monitor working already?

Anderl

Hi guys.

I have a hosting company where I host MTA servers but.. these times Game-Monitor showed servers as offline so I searched and I found that Game-Monitor was not working properly ( it was having troubles with database ).

Now, I saw that servers appear as online in Game-Monitor but they continue appearing as offline in GameCP.

Is that a problem of a Game-Monitor yet?

It is up now, although previously-cached servers may have issues listing. Wojjie will be looking into a permanent solution to the database problems soon after it is moved to a better server within the next 2 weeks.

So, Wojjie works/owns the Game-Monitor?

It is up now, although previously-cached servers may have issues listing. Wojjie will be looking into a permanent solution to the database problems soon after it is moved to a better server within the next 2 weeks.

Yes.

Yes.

I never knew...

thanks for telling me.

I never knew...

thanks for telling me.

No problem. :)

As for a little more of a detailed answer, Wojjie actually founded and somewhat currently owns Game-Monitor, although he integrated it's ownership within his business/company he works for, so they legally own it now amongst their other websites, but he has most, (or at least to some degree, complete), control over it and it's development.

He has also said that after the move, he will be focusing on finishing up about 4-5 other sites for the company, and then will be shifting all his focus to improving and finishing redesigning Game-Monitor, as well as adding many new features and options to it.

I suggest he should finish the others first, so Game-Monitor would be focused on more.

BTW, What's this company's name?

and thanks for the detailed info.

I agree that focusing on it first would be nice, but it provides little to no income right now to him, so financially he has to make his money before he can spend his working time on personal projects.

As for the company's name, it is Jolted Media Group.

Oh, and you're very welcome! :)