Battle of Teams single player and team league

Sorry about the ten clans that was to ULK.

I also not say I have the only league. Did not think my English was so confusing though. I want the people to make their own decision on which league to join. I only post a message that the league is back and I get a lot of comments suddenly. I am sorry but I have to reply to them especially if they are untrue. But I do not see the problem of me having a league. I just saying come check it out some time nothing more nothing less. Unfortunately I need thirty posts for it. :? I could better spend the time on making the league better and bigger. It is my hobby you know to make that.

GreetZ Da friendly B*o*T

http://www.gangsofgta

http://www.mta-euleague.com

http://www.battleofteams.com

ok, so ure saying that cos u made a league ure qualified... cos ures in the ONLY league (which is untrue)... is that what ure saying.

Also, I never said there were 10 clans.. there are over 30 signed up just from europe at my european league.. all im saying is i know most of the clans in the world and ive not heard of 1 of those ones... thats all.

Anyways ure too cocky for me, wont be signing FMJ up. Why dont u take a look at the way my league is run at http://www.mta-euleague.com

[/url]
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a quick look and all it seems to be is a page of results. You make the teams find each other, arrange matches, rules, times, servers..even thier own referees. I wouldnt call that automated.

Sorry I mean automated compared to other leagues.

automated compared to other leagues.. erm. How exactly? I cant see a single piece of automation anywhere. You mention stats yet the servers have to be found by the competitors themselves, so where are you going to get the stats from? must people have a pen and paper and write down how many times they use a car or kill someone with a certain gun?

We appreciate any efforts to provide some organised play for people, but your entire concept needs a rethink it seems

Yes for now that is almost true. The referee only have to count the own team member kills and he has to post the results on the page with a form. He can easily get the score by taking a screenshot and then deduct the own team member kills (when someone kills their own teammate). Then the scores will be there right after the match. I mean with automatic that the scores will be filled in and then the kills etc go in the database. It adds the points kills per member and kills per team and it keeps the game stats also so you can see how many each player killed in the match. That the teams have to look for there own server is true. Unfortunately I cannot pay for a server maybe later when I work. But i hope that in almost every team there is one with a fast internet connection which can handle the 11 players.

There are also some countermeasures like a player who is on a team playing of course cant be the referee. The host could be everyone.

Also teams can challenge the other teams and choose their lineup for the match. The server password is hidden and can only be seen by the ones who need it. etc..

The single league system will work the same way. So starting a game in single player is always possible because there are only three people. Also there only have to be filled in two numbers of kills by the referee.

The only thing I have to make for it (which for me is difficult because I never use that in my site) is a script just like the mtasgstats? so the only thing that has to be done would be uploading the server log.

Below here is fiction

It could be also totally automated but that I think would be very expensive to make. Then you have to automatically make a server with a password and you have to keep track of time somehow and when time goes by it submits the results to the site.

fiction>

But there will always be the problem that a referee is needed. If there are only ten gangs yeah then I could just always do it myself but when it are so many then it is just not possible all by yourself and what to think of people living in a country where it is now 05.00 AM should I stay awake all night? If I could I would do it.

BTW your mod is really great if it was not there I would have stopped playing for a long time now.

GreetZ Da B*o*T

Then you recruit several referees. You set donw some rules. You use mtama or phpstats for the stats, you arrange servers and setup a booking system, you get the db to arrange the matches. THAT is automation, not just throwing up a quick site saying 'come and arrange everything yourselves' and calling it a league system. I suggest you take a look at the euleague, so far its by far the most organised league to appear.

Then you recruit several referees. You set donw some rules. You use mtama or phpstats for the stats, you arrange servers and setup a booking system, you get the db to arrange the matches. THAT is automation, not just throwing up a quick site saying 'come and arrange everything yourselves' and calling it a league system. I suggest you take a look at the euleague, so far its by far the most organised league to appear.

Yep you right thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Battle of Teams will be updated next week. Post suggestions on what you would like to see on our forum.

Matches for single player league will start next week. Matches for the team league will also start next week no matter how much gangs have joined by then. So if you and/or your gang wants to rule Vice City sign up for the team and/or single player league or hide like a chicken.

Hope to see you all soon. This league is going to work only with your support.

GreetZ Da B*o*T