Battle of Teams single player and team league

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi DeathB,

That could only be a good thing I guess. If you would know all gangs then you would not have to join the league because you allready know how the league is going to end then. :wink:

Nah just joking but maybe your clan can defeat them :?:

BTW The league is for all countries but if this give any problem it is easy to alter it to have leagues per country and then the top 3 from all countries can fight eachother but I don't think it will lead to problems.

I will make a script that converts the time to the other gangs time for the challenges. Also it is not possible to win when you have not played :wink:

GreetZ Da B*o*T

i just looked at the clans that you have listed so far...

i havent heard of any of them :shock:

um... considering none of those clans probably even exist sure sign us up. il take a free win 8)

That would be great! :D I know your team a little and it is quite good I think.

You have to do the signup yourself though. Just click join and fill in the small form. Hope to see you soon.

BTW if you want to check if those teams exist I suggest you look at their profile. The most of them even have an own website.

GreetZ Da B*o*T

Edited by Guest

Hi all a message from me again. I do not understand nobody wants to have a league. I thought Vice City was meant for single and team league play. I own the best system at this moment to have single player or team leagues but there are only 30 people yet. I was hoping for a far greater league with maybe 100 teams and 1000 single players. But the league must go on! So when no teams or players join anymore we will start the leagues next week. I am waiting for almost a year now with my complete league system for the league to get started and it will. Even if it will be with only two players I do not care.

I hope I still can welcome you all to the league but decide for yourself. Join a league where there are no plays and you win because of the other team not showing up if you want.

Maybe when you have waited for two or three years more you will still come to our league. We got many statistic like kills per player deaths per player etc. Even per game we have statistics how many get killed by a member in a league match. Just come look at it some time. It is definately better then a 0/0 score whatever that means. [/b]

lol i love this guys advertisements... maybe i should do this with the euleague... oh no wait i wait for the reputation to spread and ppl to join on their own.. seems to work for me ;)

nice site though, ill be surprised if it amounts to a lot though

Dont forget the testamonials Furi0uz designed the site I think from what I read.

I guess these are all EU gangs I have never heard of... I will figure out if we want to hop in but we can do this stuff on our own with less stress.

Aside from not knowing any of the gangs that are in this league my main problem is rules... Rules and enforcing rules is what ruins leagues and gang relations generally. Even for the Solo Challenge..

Good Luck with that thou... I may hop on or not I will let you know.

(Does anyone esle read his ads with a foreign accent? I can't help it when I read these I hear broken english in my head even thou it's written well)

1 we are not comparable with manual leagues

2 The rules are for the people to decide. Actually it is their site. I only make it for them.

3 It would be great if you gave it a try sometime KungFuGrip.

4 Thanks for the complement Oli

5 Did I mention we have all kinds of stats and much more to come :wink:

Just joking this time but it is true.

GreetZ Da B*o*T

I was hoping for a far greater league with maybe 100 teams and 1000 single players.[/b]

il tell you the reason i dont personally support this league. and this is from me to you (not a flame)

your league has 8 clans or something around there signed up last time i looked. i play vice alot and i havent heard of one of them.

you say your hoping for 100 teams... there arent even 10

i have never seen you in a server or heard of your name

so personally i want to know what is it that makes your qualified for this job? have u ever even played mta?

...my thoughts exactly.

Just because you have spent a year (wow) to prepare some amazing ladder system doesn't mean we are all going to say "Ok lets use this guys site as a ladder".

Also, enough advertising. You can have 1 thread (and I see you already have one) and no posts about it in other topics. If the people want to come they will.

(yes im a mod)

ok, i just had a good look around this site... it seems ure concentrating on the wrong things. You seem to have the attitude that everyone has already joined, and yet so far i can see 8 gangs and ive never heard of 1 of em.. not 1.

Also, the whole system is based around ppl "doing it themselves". They have their own referees, and have to make their own servers to play in etc. Thats kinda trusting isnt it... surely there should be some kind of neutral party, such as a league admin, who can oversee the matches... who can say any old referee can be trusted etc, if u see what i mean

Im not saying its a bad idea, just it could use some improvements..

The only thing that makes me qualified is that I have the league and I think that is most important. Maybe I am a noob maybe not but who cares. The point is that we want a mass league finally. Where you can have a team battle every day if you want to.

And about the gangs. I added an option where the teams can choose wheter to participate in the league or just register their gang. I still have to change the search query on the league stat page for them to be filtered. But as far as I can remember there were two teams who did that. I think it were the two russian ones. But another thing. Maybe the gangs you don't know are new gangs. And since it is a league for everyone they can join. It makes more matches possible also and what's the fun of fighting the same team ten times?? And you say there are only ten gangs on MTA????? I think there are at least 20. Or you mean the MTA forum?? Then I do not know but I think on MTA forum are more then 300. Can't look while typing now though.

Oh yeah all that talking about how good your gang is can be proven.

CYA soon

Oh before I forget your right my main language is not English. I come from the land of pot :D

I was hoping for a far greater league with maybe 100 teams and 1000 single players.[/b]

il tell you the reason i dont personally support this league. and this is from me to you (not a flame)

your league has 8 clans or something around there signed up last time i looked. i play vice alot and i havent heard of one of them.

you say your hoping for 100 teams... there arent even 10

i have never seen you in a server or heard of your name

so personally i want to know what is it that makes your qualified for this job? have u ever even played mta?

I do not spam and I did not spend a year on that league. Maybe you talk about the tread in gangsofgta forum? Look also in this one then and you know why. The league is already ready for matches since at least 16 october last year. Thats when the forum got online but the league was there earlier but I do not know precisely when.

GreetZ Da B*o*T

...my thoughts exactly.

Just because you have spent a year (wow) to prepare some amazing ladder system doesn't mean we are all going to say "Ok lets use this guys site as a ladder".

Also, enough advertising. You can have 1 thread (and I see you already have one) and no posts about it in other topics. If the people want to come they will.

(yes im a mod)

ok, so ure saying that cos u made a league ure qualified... cos ures in the ONLY league (which is untrue)... is that what ure saying.

Also, I never said there were 10 clans.. there are over 30 signed up just from europe at my european league.. all im saying is i know most of the clans in the world and ive not heard of 1 of those ones... thats all.

Anyways ure too cocky for me, wont be signing FMJ up. Why dont u take a look at the way my league is run at http://www.mta-euleague.com

ok, i just had a good look around this site... it seems ure concentrating on the wrong things. You seem to have the attitude that everyone has already joined, and yet so far i can see 8 gangs and ive never heard of 1 of em.. not 1.

Also, the whole system is based around ppl "doing it themselves". They have their own referees, and have to make their own servers to play in etc. Thats kinda trusting isnt it... surely there should be some kind of neutral party, such as a league admin, who can oversee the matches... who can say any old referee can be trusted etc, if u see what i mean

Have I said there were many teams??? :shock: Can't remember

First only people of another team then the ones playing can be a referee.

Make their own servers nothing to do with trust

People will complaint when a referee is unfair or there has been cheating involved. There must be made a screenshot of the score wich will be uploaded to the site by the ref. All other people also take a screenshot for proof if something is wrong. People can check there own kills in the game by going to game stats. When something is wrong they will complain.

You have to give a valid email to make it more difficult to have more teams. As a measure of control I will search the database for more then one instance of a ip so making fake teams is not so easy.

ok u dont get what im trying to say so nvm.. was just offering some advice but u seem to be treating me as competition... either that or ure trying to convince ppl that its all great. But whatever, good luck with it i guess

Have I said there were many teams??? :shock: Can't remember

First only people of another team then the ones playing can be a referee.

Make their own servers nothing to do with trust

People will complaint when a referee is unfair or there has been cheating involved. There must be made a screenshot of the score wich will be uploaded to the site by the ref. All other people also take a screenshot for proof if something is wrong. People can check there own kills in the game by going to game stats. When something is wrong they will complain.

You have to give a valid email to make it more difficult to have more teams. As a measure of control I will search the database for more then one instance of a ip so making fake teams is not so easy.