[REL] 50p's Drift resource

50p

Note: Since u didnt reply to me on the other post, where u talk about this, I post here also :

geeez 50p thats amazing! Good job! Didnt know we can control amount of NoS on MTA, I read somewhere that was not possible... how can u do it? I mean u use a meter to control NoS..

And handling can also be count? its possible to "ask" to a vehicle if he is drifting ? some function...?

Thanks alot!

Note: Since u didnt reply to me on the other post, where u talk about this, I post here also :

geeez 50p thats amazing! Good job! Didnt know we can control amount of NoS on MTA, I read somewhere that was not possible... how can u do it? I mean u use a meter to control NoS..

And handling can also be count? its possible to "ask" to a vehicle if he is drifting ? some function...?

Thanks alot!

I could export some functions to let you check if vehicle is drifting, like isVehicleDrifting but MTA doesn't have a native function for it. NOS can't be controlled by default but the way I did it was to remove NOS from vehicle to stop it and add it when player presses and holds the button. Follow the links that Solidsnake posted or check your server resources because my race_nos resource comes with MTA installer.

When you drive to the car in reverse, drift points are collected without drift. This is normal? :shock:

P.S.Sorry for my bad English :D

It is normal as this is a bug because I didn't do any check if the vehicle is travelling in reverse. Will fix it.

Give Some maps for this mod

You can try the map I tested the script with "race-drift" and I hope someone will make more drift maps..

Thanks for the comments guys and your report Roma.

• 1 year later...

@adrenalineSYS,

Yes, you can. All my resources are free, open source and I don't mind people modify them as long as I'm in the credits.

@Threule,

I made this as a simple drift resource with ability to do with it whatever you want. As I said in the resource description on the community site, the resource has custom events and there is just 1 .lua script which does all the UI things, like showing the multiplier (combo) or best score. I made it fully customizable, well I tried and it's up to you how you make it work. I don't think I'll add something like you suggested but I like that idea too.

• 10 years later...