Skip the intro movies quickly

Combine

Hey, look I know this is off topic but ive been searching everywhere for hours and I cant find an answer

Do you guys know whats wrong if you cant get past the intro scenes, if I try to skip em it quits out and calls an error and if I dont it stays on the black screen.

I'm using 0.2.2, and australian version of VC

OS is Win XP Pro (no compatibility settings)

I use the all seeing eye to find games

I've tried changing game version to 1.1 and vice versa

Its all in the right directory etc

I've tried the AU patch

Works fine in single player.

I would really appreciate any help

Thanx. KoRnY

Hey, look I know this is off topic but ive been searching everywhere for hours and I cant find an answer

Do you guys know whats wrong if you cant get past the intro scenes, if I try to skip em it quits out and calls an error and if I dont it stays on the black screen.

I'm using 0.2.2, and australian version of VC

OS is Win XP Pro (no compatibility settings)

I use the all seeing eye to find games

I've tried changing game version to 1.1 and vice versa

Its all in the right directory etc

I've tried the AU patch

Works fine in single player.

I would really appreciate any help

Thanx. KoRnY

Did u install the Aussie Patch (Australian Patch) ???

Check Donload --> Releases --> MTA:VC -->

And there is it..

For the controller question, almost any controller can be converted cheaply. Current controllers to usb try http://www.levelsix.com

Then, if you download joy 2 key you can set the joysticks to be buttons, or to even move the mouse pointer. I believe joy 2 key's english version is at levelsix.

I keep the left stick set to WASD, and the right to the mouse, for a sort timesplitters configuration, takes some getting used to in comparison with a mouse...it's a psychological thing really lol.

• 4 weeks later...
For the controller question, almost any controller can be converted cheaply. Current controllers to usb try http://www.levelsix.com

Then, if you download joy 2 key you can set the joysticks to be buttons, or to even move the mouse pointer. I believe joy 2 key's english version is at levelsix.

I keep the left stick set to WASD, and the right to the mouse, for a sort timesplitters configuration, takes some getting used to in comparison with a mouse...it's a psychological thing really lol.

What type of controller are you using? PSX?

This has gone completely off topic! From skipping the vids to using controlers on your PC. What's next?

The video skipping link is down so we need to talk about controllers! NEED!

btw whoever said they play with an N64, I can only say :!:

N64 controllers are almost as bad as the gamecube ones, not to mention the sticks fuck up easily

this little peice of info should be put somewhere more important but what can i do as an individual, anyways

with the intro loading screen for some reason when i started mta (not normal vc, it didnt happen with that) it didnt not respond to any keys to skip the movie so you cant get into the game , your just stuck on to movies. So if you delete the two movies in the /movies folder the problem goes away. It looks a little wierd when u 1st start mta but 1 click and it starts loading