How do i use Mysql or Sqlite? for a login/register script?

I still dont really understand on how to do this, i hardly have any scripting knowledge at all.. the only script ive actually been able to script myself was a script where a song plays when you join the server.. most of the time im just editing bits and pieces of scripts i have like changing EventHandlers and numbers lol, i try learning from the wiki sometimes but its still pretty confusing for me..

but anyways, can someone try to simplify things for me on how to go about using mysql/sqlite for a login/register script somehow? xD

But I'm talking about the MTA default system (the used when we type in the console: addaccount ). Or this default system is a SQLite database?

It shouldn't. Not really a programmer rule, but if its possible, it would have been specified that it would be possible in a users manual. The wiki and/or functions telling on how to use the account system should specify the warning. Otherwise, if your HD can handle it, you can have thousands of accounts.

that doesnt really help... i dont understand whats going on.. How did everyone else start learning all of this? :/
Because you didn't look at the tutorial i had shown you

Because you didn't look at Lua like i had told you to (on youtube for example, youtube has tutorials for nearly anything)

Because it seems you do not want to learn? ;)

But I'm talking about the MTA default system (the used when we type in the console: addaccount ). Or this default system is a SQLite database?

It shouldn't. Not really a programmer rule, but if its possible, it would have been specified that it would be possible in a users manual. The wiki and/or functions telling on how to use the account system should specify the warning. Otherwise, if your HD can handle it, you can have thousands of accounts.

that doesnt really help... i dont understand whats going on.. How did everyone else start learning all of this? :/
Because you didn't look at the tutorial i had shown you

Because you didn't look at Lua like i had told you to (on youtube for example, youtube has tutorials for nearly anything)

Because it seems you do not want to learn? ;)

i do want to learn, but that link you gave me for mysql is still really confusing for me, i dont know whats going on there... and, i tried looking up tutorials on youtube on how to script for mtasa but the videos i saw were german.. -.-.. i even tried just looking up .lua tutorials but that doesnt help either.. i also tried looking at the scripting introduction on the mtasa wiki but that didnt help... i was understanding it for a bit at the beginning but then all of a sudden i get loaded with all these different scipting codes and i have no clue on whats going on...

Theres like no proper tutorial ive seen that teaches absolute beginners like me how to script.. And you know, youtube is where i learn everything but .lua scripting is just something i cant find simple easy to understand videos of..

If only there was a special tool to help people like me, you know like that one software called gamemaker which simplifies things for people who wanna make some games.

Compared to C++ (or C), It was probably the easiest scripting language i had to learn in a day. Dynamically typed languages are fun. PM me, we will set up times where i can walk through it all with you. You just haven't learned a language yet, but when you do, you will know what to expect in the next one, and the next one.

It only took me about a day, because i already knew a language, like C. Im not saying trying and break a record learning a language, i was just excited to write scripts. Like i said, PM me, ill go over the concepts you may not understand, and help you understand the language better enough to learn the rest on your own.