{VCPD}Andi

Vehicles explode in water?

They explode in water so that they can respaw . IF they all stayed in water there woul'nt be any more cars in the city to play :shock:

Well,if someone would write a script,that automatically removes a car from water after 30 sec to respawn,there still would be some cars :D

what would be the point in that there is a script which they go bang and boom :roll:

i think cause of that script is the reason boats why dont work,cause techicly a boat is a car on water

They did it to lessen the time it takes for you to lose health in water. Instead of it counting down the car blows up and kills you. They should never add boats, it would be useless.

if that was the only issue.. boats would have been in the release :-P

leave them mod dev up to us :-P

Ket

or make it rain :P

One Drop of Water hits the Car.. BOOM!

so all over, when it rains

Somedude: uh oh it's raining

Prouser: AHHH ONE DROP DESTROYED MY CAR!

N00bsmasher: All the cars are explodeing around me!! IM FREAKING OUT!.

Somedude: QUICK! get in that van thats under that tree!

*all get in*

Somedude: ok! maybe i can outrun the rain! he we go!

*Drives out / Explodes*

Somedude has died

Prouser has died

N00bsmasher has died.

Sometimes they just sink rather than explode, but they respawn anyway. This has happened to me many times.

Somedude: QUICK! get in that van thats under that tree!

*all get in*

Somedude: ok! maybe i can outrun the rain! he we go!

*Drives out / Explodes*

hahaha, dont listen to these miserable buggers, i could picture that and it made me laugh :)

(p.s) It has been known to rain in the stunt server, and no, they dont explode.

lol

yea vc doesn't look at all water the same way :-P

its not really water... shhh its just polygons and textures

Kent

THERE IS NO SPOON REMEMBER THAT :P when u die in mta, its just an illusion to u, its a illusion that the machines created. havent u ever wondered why u suddenly spring back to life? in the matrix(mta) im the equivelent of neo, and ur all the equivelant of a bunch of worthless agents :D heh, i couldnt resist saying that srry :D

argh... too many matrix geeks around here :roll::P

Anyways, I can see how the car-in-the-water instant blow up would affect putting in boats... at least a little bit?

BTW, I think a few boats to cross islands wouldn't be a bad idea. It would be awesome to have some speed boats and police boats w/machine guns for chases.

Anyways, I can see how the car-in-the-water instant blow up would affect putting in boats... at least a little bit?

Ehrmm...

I sure don't think thats the problem....

Cars also explode in water in SP - but not the boats :wink:

They are also having trouble accessing memory when the boats are in the water (or so trx told me some time ago).