Disable grass

Torran

Is there anyway to disable grass?

I have some maps, which I would like to put on MTA.. but the grass just ruins them.

I know there is an opcode to disable it, but is there any way to access this opcode via a client script or so?

It would be very helpful if I could disable this grass.. I never liked it, and I dont like my SA when on low Visual FX settings

The only thing related to grass is the model under it. Grass is the part of the ground object which it grows on. It is generated automatically on surfaces. So you need to change the material of surface under it to prevent it from generating.

• 3 weeks later...

You might replace grass texture with completely transparent pixel, but this way you'd have to replace all other growing grass textures, as you know there are different types of grass. Shader would help here.

• 3 years later...
Hello. :) I want to remove this grass too. How to do this now? May be there are a complete solutions? Into this and other topics I didn't find answer.

Thank you :)

___

Screenshot with this grass in the 6 message in this topic.

Here you go, tested, works fine. I don't know, if there's more than just a one grass texture, but in San Fierro train station it works fine. http://www.upload.ee/files/4873725/nograss.zip.html