#mta ban appeal.

Hi. I'd like to request an unban from #mta. Complete log of what was said until I was banned: http://pastebin.com/DHMyWMCe

I for one don't see anything I said as a offensive or rule-breaking. Cazomino05 was complaining about people asking for bugs to be fixed (as usual). He has a VERY bad attitude toward anyone who asks questions (no matter what they are), and I asked him why he's a dev if he's going to act that way. The "childish" statement before I was banned was because of him setting mode +m and saying crap to get people pissed off. I understand the whole 'learn to code and fix it yourself' thing, but what is the whole point of players being asked to report bugs if they're just going to be told to fix it themselves or f*** off?

If it wasn't for people taking the time to report bugs then you wouldn't have a mod to be working on either...

I don't see any reason to remove it after this "appeal".

FYI I removed SOAD's that day... he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and I take issue with your opinion being stated as fact.

Not even going to go into the flame on CIT which was unwarranted

What rules would they be?

We don't have any.

I only ask you not to spam, post anything not considered reasonable or make snipe comments about me...

for reference you failed the third one.

Your attitude stinks you think I am here for you and you alone... your OP even shows signs of it and I'm tired of it. I am here because I want to be here. I do not have any contractual obligation to you or anyone in this community nor do any of you actually pay me so I am under no obligation to listen to your misguided views on why I am here, what I should spend my spare time fixing or snipe comments by you or anyone else.

Look, I know I've said some things that I shouldn't have said. But I feel you just have a terrible attitude toward some things...

Your attitude stinks you think I am here for you and you alone..

Not true.

1.) I think I have a very good attitude. It's a little hard to not get fed up when someone is complaining about something everyday, though (If I didn't have a good attitude I think I would have been banned from #mta months ago)

2.) I rarely ever talk to you

3.) I don't think I've ever once asked you to fix a bug or asked for help from you

True, I don't pay you, but I don't come out and say that you are required to fix everything either.

Yes, as you've said, you're under no obligation to listen to anything I say.

That's all I have to say.. If you don't unban me then so be it.

Sorry.

all your assertions about me are frankly false, I answer questions quite a lot which are aimed at me but if you are going to go on mantis and post "devs pls fix this" then I'll rant about it and I'm within my rights to do so as it helps me in no way shape or form and neither does using code review for random comments :/

that comment wasn't about you someone else did that and it clearly annoyed me and that's how the IRC conversation started which your pastebin sorta lacks context in that respect.

Also this ban appeal felt more like a flame than it did any form of appeal which is why I didn't remove the ban that day and even reading back at it now it's bothering me since on no occasion did I say I don't want people to post bug reports, "tell them to f*** off" upon reading them or anything remotely close.

• MTA Team

We are always interested in getting bug reports and input from the community, but we do not always have the time or resources to fix everything so some things have to wait. We know what we are doing so there is no need for you to worry.

You get this for mod for free, so please refrain from upsetting the people who bring it to you.

Topic resolved and closed.