Map colors

Dgtadude

I dont get these map colors . I have read the manual and there they explain a little . But . These maps look crazy . I look at this guy and his map dot is blue then it turn pink then green . IS this a BUG? And pink is for like walking right? On my pc pink is walking flying and driving . IT is all messed up :shock:. And blue is for "nothing" i see a blue dont on the map , go there and there is nothing there. Weird :cry::?

Thank you for that curly.

The colors no longer correspond to what the player is doing... They correspond the person's class. Pink/purple is mexican (the most popular class), and I believe that Blue is cop. Yellow IS a bug (there shouldn't be anyone who is yellow), when they respawn their color will be correct again.

The full list of colors is in the manual :)

Yellow IS a bug (there shouldn't be anyone who is yellow), when they respawn their color will be correct again.

Allow me to sort out this mistake. The current version of MTA0.2, does not always set the correct skins/radarcolors for the players, but it should look like this:

Mexicans - Pink

Sailors - Green

Robbers - Darkred

Cops - Blue

Vice City Crusader - Yellow

Vice City Racer - Lightblue

You will have noticed that people whose skins are not correctly set also have the yellow dot. This is the default color, and since we dont have many colors to choose from we decided to let the VCC have a yellow dot as well, since it easily noticable on the radar, and we didnt expect as much problems as there apparently are. At this point, when you're just in a game and its full of yellow dots, its safe to assume those players have not had their skin set correctly.