Screenshots April 12

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all mine 3 screen shots are from MTA 0.2 playing over LAN. i had some few problems whit it, but it was okay.

i cant wait for 0.3 to come out :P gonna play alot!

here we go..my best 3 pics i have been tryin to get for this week...hope you like them!! :wink:

thx to Y|aNi}{ for tellin me about the server!! i o u one

Hou can you see each other you are walking (what multiplayer mod do you have?)

Join The Russian mafia we wil pay you wel 8)

fake my arse - he is in mid air doing a jump i took the shot - how else did i get his car without a driver? look at the picture - there are even shadows! - took us 3 times to get the positioning of my car right - then another 4 to get the pic taken at the right spot - just in case you are still not convinced - here's the other pics we took while in the same area

jump1.jpg

jump3.jpg

jump4.jpg

(note these aren't as good as the others - and are not an attempt to enter further pictures into *weekly* screenshot competition)

i said the 'car sex' one

yeah i got that thanks, thats why i posted further pics of us in the same area in the same cars

what exactly makes you think it is fake?

the rendering being off? - well um, you think i faked the rendering too? and i have zoomed in on the origional 1024 image and i can't see any fault with it!

the angle of the wheels? - well um its the car behind has just taken the jump at full speed and as you (should) know gta3 has active suspension, the front and rear wheels left the ground at diferent times (obviously) therefore the front wheels may have settled whereas the rear ones which have literally just left the ground, are still in a state of flux.

tbh what would be the point in faking such a screenshot that doesn't take that long to create in the first place?

here we go..my best 3 pics i have been tryin to get for this week...hope you like them!! :wink:

thx to Y|aNi}{ for tellin me about the server!! i o u one

Hou can you see each other you are walking (what multiplayer mod do you have?)

i used GMM ...its the only mod that supports walking for now!