A few objects IDs.

Mr.Gim

Morning! My name is Mr.Gim, and I'm playing MTA 4-5 months long now. I started mapping a few weeks ago and I really enjoy it, even if its really, really hard. I've got a few questions for the veteran mappers around here.

1.) How do I make this fence?:

as2k.th.png

2.) How to create this blue sign/line?:

as1w.th.png

3.) How to create this fence with red light?:

as4l.th.png

4.) ID's for black and white wooden road?:

as3e.th.png

If you read this article this far and you decided to help me up, I'd like to thank you, I wish you the best.

1.) Search "fences", then you will find it, after you find it, just rotate object.

2.) Hm, I think it's something from "night objects" but I'm not sure.

3.) It's not fence with lights, first you must search normal fence (colour of it is grey), after that search airport objects (or just write something like "light"). Then just get it together.

4.)It's pier object I think

2.) I couldn't find it, but instead i've found some other usefull stuff.

3.) I couldn't find it.

4.) I couldn't find it neither.

Thank you anyway. :)

I want to help you, but I don't have access to play MTA now. But I'm sure when i will have access I will help you :) Good luck with mapping!

3.) I couldn't find it.

I want to help you, but I don't have access to play MTA now. But I'm sure when i will have access I will help you :) Good luck with mapping!

Thank you! Well, then I'll be waiting for you. When you'll get access to MTA, maybe you'll be able to tell me the exact object ID.

Thank you again!

3.) I couldn't find it.

Thank you! Well, then I'll be waiting for you. When you'll get access to MTA, maybe you'll be able to tell me the exact object ID.

Thank you again!

Hey again. Now I have access to play MTA, so I can tell you some objects ID's. Maybe it'll be the best if you send me a private message so we can talk about it there.

• Moderators

3.) How to create this fence with red light?:

You can copie these lamp at the mountain on the left corner. Highest corner. (red is only visible at night)

The road with red can't be found at the same stat. This road has an .txd file.

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/EngineImportTXD

You can find this mod/txd in your client folder.

It is not a shame people don't know the objects, there are very much objects. Only mappers who make much race maps, they mind these objects. It is a shame you are to lazy to search for it. -_-"

I am not a person who is interesting in race. I make maps for stealth, end of the question.

Edited by Guest
Guest Guest4401

1. plasticsgate1 (ID: 7657)

2. ballypllr01_lvs (ID: 3437)

3. sf_rooflite (ID: 3877)

Light(1): vgncarshade1 (ID: 3458)

Dark(1): vgshseing28 (ID: 8558)

Dark(2): vgshseing27 (ID: 8557)

1. plasticsgate1 - Just search gate if you want a few variations.

2. ballypllr01_lvs - Search "Bally" if you want the other parts to it.

3. sf_rooflite - Is the red light you see -- sub_roadleft -- is the fence part you see (Actually it isn't the same color, but it'll do for mapping, try searching "left" if u really want"

4. White = Search "carshade" Dark = Search "seing" or just search "8558"

Alternatively, there are shorter pieces with lighter color to it... i can't find it now though. just look around at random objects, you'll find something nice ;)

ALSO - A lot of mappers are using the Toll Booth for road parts now.. so if you want something darker search "toll"