Whats you think about this Video  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Whats you think about this Video

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Medium
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Ok, very nice stunts ,liked some of them (fav being , the one u used the tree over the bridge begining), loved the music choice,unfortunatly it wasnt synced, the editing was ok , altough i didnt like some of the effects, and i didnt like the turned shot, but overall a good movie, i would give it a .........7.5/10 maybe even a 8 ,keep up the good work. :thumbleft:

Thnax for the greets.

I thought it was pretty good if it was your first attempt, but music syncing is a biggy. And im also wondering how you got so many responses so quickly... I released my new vid a while ago and i thought it was great and i wanted to know what you all thought, I got a postive poll but i really want all your input. If you wanna check it out the name of the post is something like Unforgiven:blah and ashes next creation.

Thanks

heheh, nice.

You gotta like Fearfactory i guess (it was fear factory, wasnt it?), too bad it wasnt synched or anything.

Stunts were good, although most were not very original (perhaps i've seen too many stuntvids :-/). it aint bad at all, but it's just that im not very impressed, i've seen better. i'd give it a 7,5 or 8 or something.

oh, but i would like to know how you got that effect in the second jump, at the stadium? cause i thought that made it look really nice!