My Design Work

Hello, i made few video . I kept all the projects. So if you have C4D ( cinema 4D), you can download the template on the video description and edit the text. This is a cool way to make an awesome video. Enjoy.

( The templates are made by myself, I do not require mention of my name, but do not distribute the templates links please. Add a link to one of my video instead if you wish. Thank you for your understanding.)

My videos:

My Pictures:

scaled.php?server=687&filename=zombiehell.png&res=landing

Edited by Guest
the one above this video ^ is better, nice and professional

BTW, Do you make these in Flash or something?

First, a big thank you for your interest. I really apreciate. I work with Cinema 4D. So the goal is to create self-same with a 3D software, some images ( frames) , you have to use the physical rules (such as gravity), create a good texture, and have a good feeling with the program. First you must create the images and after you must assemble them with the program to transform the images in video . So no Flash. :)

Nice, When your server comes out, I'm going to make Movies and shows using those templates ;)

You dont even need to wait. You can aleady use my template. And i'm not going to close my server soon :P Even if my server is not actually working well,experience that my server brings me is already a great reason to not close it . And it would be a bad trick to do to our players. Till the server have even only one player who enjoy our work, the server will be open.

Anyway, you are free to already use my templates :P

nice man !!! great skills. what about make some new frag movie together ???

I am always open to any new proposal. If you could be a little more accurate ^ ^

---

Thank you for your support, it gives me motivation to continue :)

Have a nice day