mtavc restarter

Gadfly

I wrote a little program that auto closes the error message windows (like unhandled exception) and clicks on the restart button when MTA crashes. It also detects if MTA has timed out (disconnected) and attempts to reconnect automatically. It just makes things a little less of a pain. It also auto presses f10 for you when it starts the game.

I just wrote it for a friend and me, to save us some hassle. I mentioned it in the game to a few people and they were interested in getting a copy so I was going to post it here, but I guess you dont allow attachments. How do I get it included in your download section.

Gadfly

is this the proper think i should put in the target thing

i made a shotcut and i also renamed the mtaclient to mtaclient1.exe so i could make the shortcut mtaclient.exe so the all seing eye would open both

"C:\Program Files\MTA\MTAClient1.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\CURLY\Desktop\mtavcr2\mtavcrestart.exe"

You just keep ASE as it was before. This program is run seperately, it sits in the background and monitors what is happening and does recovery steps if needed.

I would really like it if you could change the enable and disable buttons to something else because when i use helicopter or even bike i use numpad8

So please change to either f5 or f6 or f7 or f8 or / or * or something else in anycase please

Don´t use numpad 4or5or6or8 because i am using them to go forward backward left right with the helicopters !!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...