[REL] DxWorld

Axel

This is my newest ressource, it brings DxDrawing based information on World elements. It is very easy to use and you can easily implement it in every gamemode you want to.

It is based on setElementData, you just have to set the data of your element "message" to "your text here" like :

setElementData(vehicle,"message","this is my vehicle, dude")

I made some serverside exemples in the resource.

Elements added so far:

-pickup

-ped

-player

-vehicle

-marker

For help or any suggestion please comment.

Image:

7758.png

Download:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=4931

Edited by Guest

It's rly sample. All can do this. If you make this via class it's will be more better.

For example

Methods

CWorldText:CWorldText( sText ) 
CWorldText:Destroy( ) 
CWorldText:Color( nR, nG, nB, nA ) 
CWorldText:Position( fX, fY, fZ ) 
CWorldText:Attach( pElement, fPosOffX, fPosOffY, fPosOffZ, fRotOffX, fRotOffY, fRotOffZ ) 

Also use this classlib by lua devs and updates by Setuper and Kernell

P.S All description you can see here too

Example usage

class 'CWorldText' 

function CWorldText:CWorldText( sText ) 
    -- TODO 
    self.sText  = sText 
    self.nR     = 255 
    self.nG     = 255 
    self.nB     = 255 
    self.nA     = 255 
end 

function CWorldText:Color( nR, nG, nB, nA ) 
    if type( nR ) == 'number' and type( nG ) == 'number' and type( nB ) == 'number' then 
        -- TODO 
        self.nR     = nR 
        self.nG     = nG 
        self.nB     = nB 
        self.nA     = type( nA ) == 'number' and nA or 255 
    end 
    return self.nR, self.nG, self.nB, self.nA 
end 

Text = CWorldText 'Some text' 
Text:Color( 255, 0, 0, 175 ) 

What can I say sebbe? that's how Kenix is, always trying to look as "the best".

Like you?

I don't know how can you be a Guru. Guru should not ask things like you did, Guru should know the fucking EASY AND SIMPLE thing you asked here.

Like AeroXbird said, that's the way to keep up your name. You should not complain others, look at you first.

Now, let's stop that.

What can I say sebbe? that's how Kenix is, always trying to look as "the best".

Haha nice joke dude. I not say about you. You not know what i mean, because you don't know about OOP.

Also, see source code mta and you can understand.

Edited by Guest

Kenix, you're one of a kind. You cry when castillo humiliate you but when you humiliate the topic starter it's okay?

How do you think the topic starter thinks when you come here, post a code and say everyone can do it, that its easy? Huh, please use your brain.

Castillo is probably one of the best scripters we got, at least who helps the community even though he's busy with an own server but still, here he is helping people on literally every thread, he doesn't act like he is the best. So yes, he does deserve Guru.

seb:>, you don't know nothing of what's happening here.

The problem is that this guy thinks that is the best, he thinks he is "famous" because he fix guy's codes when someone need help.

Guru should know all 'cause he is Guru level. This is the way to go down with your name, do you understand seb:>?

How can a Guru don't know how to make that shit he asked in this forum?

You don't even know the things he says by PM, really, I laugh with those guys that thinks are the best.

By a view point, Kenix is right. If I understood what that resource does, this have been already made and posted here but a bit different and it's really easy to do, but that's ok, the guy made the script, if we don't like, we don't post or just tell him, so, next time maybe he makes better.

I don't know why do you continue complainning people Solidsnake, can't you just shut up and leave others alone? lol

I can't see one post where Castillo doesn't do that with Kenix.

--

If you do know OOP, why don't you show your proof? Just like you said me to show my proofs in languages that I know just 'cause you only know LUA language. Or maybe you should not show because I don't know if the code is really yours haha

Now, CAN YOU STOP GUYS? LET'S STOP THAT!

Edited by Guest

I know I have no reputation here and may be speaking out of line but seriously people, stop with the whole i am better then you thing. He made the resource for people that don't know how to script well and to take his example and learn a thing or two or even make use of it. flaming each other and bickering back and forth is ridiculous and makes no sense, and no offense Kenix but it was rude of you to steal his ten seconds of fame, even if you where suggesting a better way of scripting his resource. If he wanted suggestions he would have asked.

On topic: Nice script and thanks for the time and effort you put forth. I will defiantly make use of this resource =)

Off-topic:I never said that he is noob, that should not post those scripts here. I understand what do you mean, death666machine.

You can also check out my old post before Castillo post, I just don't like when Castillo goes and start complaining his enemies.

Edited by Guest

I'd greatly appreciate it if you would change your name to something else, since I'm getting alot of comments from my community about your posts since they think that you are me.

And BTW, Dwane and Dwayne are pronounced the same way, and seeing as not everyone controls the English language perfectly, people can easily mistake Dwane for Dwayne.

EDIT:

Thank you.