Roleplay Server Issue

Lloyd Logan

Question

Hi,

I recently created a Roleplaying server though the use of the ShoDown script. I have had one problem which i am hoping people can help me fix. The problem is when i start the server I am unable to login or register.

I am using MySql and XAMPP CONTROL CENTER.

Thanks Lloyd

3 answers to this question

Dear Lloyd Logan,

If I was you, I'd stop developing the RP server since there are A LOT of fail RP servers.

They are everywhere, it's like an invasion of RP servers.

However, that's just my opinion.

Sincerely Yours,

L. Jenkins

Well, that's true, a lot of RP servers try to create servers based on other servers, like vG.

People don't know how to create a proper RP server, even though it's really based on the people who owns the server...

anyways,

Lloyd Logan,

I kinda suggest trying to make a different type of server, like Death Matching or something, RP servers are invading MTA Server Browser, and yes the only way your server could be noticed, is if there's a lot of players on it or something...

well, Good Luck

BTW, the only way to login/register is if you configure your connection settings...

Well, that's true, a lot of RP servers try to create servers based on other servers, like vG.

People don't know how to create a proper RP server, even though it's really based on the people who owns the server...

anyways,

Lloyd Logan,

I kinda suggest trying to make a different type of server, like Death Matching or something, RP servers are invading MTA Server Browser, and yes the only way your server could be noticed, is if there's a lot of players on it or something...

well, Good Luck

BTW, the only way to login/register is if you configure your connection settings...

I keep getting the Error

ERROR: call failed to call 'mysql:query_fetch_assoc' [string "?"]