Flying car ?

Hahah I think its really funny that someone bothered to 'grass' me up about that... LMFAO..

Anyway, yes I did have a bridge pack that I was using in the single player game just to make it easier for me to get around, and was so used to it being there that I forgot it was there..

I have since taken it off, for no other reason than everyone was making such a damn fuss about it... How the hell can you call it cheating..

The only advantage it gives is that I dont have to drive so far down to get to a bridge.. If there were NO bridges as standard and I used it then fair play I could see your point...

But at the end of the day I dont see that as cheating as its an addon that anyone can download and install and it doesnt give me any special powers or anything like infy ammo or energy....

Oh and since when does swearing mean you have the attitude of a cheater you fool... Never heard such rubbish in all my life...

I dont cheat on there, I dont use any trainers or anything like that and i get killed as much as anyone else...

And using stuff like that doesnt make it crash any more than normal cos since I put the original bridge folder back it still crashes just as much....

Oh My God..... :shock:

Admin, I don't wanna get in discussion here. :evil: Can you please tell him not to abuse. :x

This makes me Sooooooo Angry. First you use illegal stuff to play and when people find out and tell you not to use it, you get upset and give me a big mouth. :!::?:

People like you should be locked up. :twisted:

Sorry but I didnt notice any abuse there???

I only called someone a fool. You deem that to be abuse do you??

I think you'll find its just an opinion!

A few posts up you said people who cheat are sad.

Then that is also abuse in that case!

Dont a single one of you dare preach to me about cheating and using illegal stuff (and how the hell is a bridge mod deemed illegal anyway i'd like to know..WTF its a free download on a mod site.. ha illegal..)

Anyway, every single one of you are playing an unofficial HACK of this game, therefore every single one of you are also cheating by playing this game in a method that the developers didnt intend it for...

People cheat in EVERY server you go in and in more obvious ways than an extra bridge which gives no real advantage anyway...

So to end this conversation I would like to draw your attention to a line in my previous post that it looks like you mssed...

I have since taken it off

I trust we can now let this topic rest before abuse does fly!

Edited by Guest
  • MTA Team

bridge mod is a cheat, not only causes it instabbility, the person with the mod can do things that others can't, therefore it is considerd a cheat. We do not allow mods in the game. Unfortunatly we do not have a way to detect these mods yet.

MTA is in no way illegal, we have contacts within Rockstar North and they are supporting us in any way they can. Off course Take 2 Interactive is verry protective of the code.

And I never claimed MTA was illegal, just that everyone is playing a version of the game that has been modded, meaning technically everyone is cheating the original VC.

• MTA Team

MTA falls not under the category of a mod, but under the category of a hack. And we request that everyone plays with an unmodded GTA:Vice City to ensure stability of this unstable hack. A lot of servers even put it in the MOTD or in there rules.

If we see this kind of action on an official server it wil result in a ban

Sometimes it's a bug, sometimes it's not.

I was spotted once in a flying Mr. Whopee (when I was actually in a Hunter, IIRC).

But this guy was definitely cheating...

MTAVC_FlyingFiretruck.jpg

PS. There's no map and stuff cuz my capture program didn't catch them for some reason. But it is MTA.

And we request that everyone plays with an unmodded GTA:Vice City to ensure stability of this unstable hack.

Well not being funny but I think you have made it harder for yourself in asking that.

Asking people on the net to NOT do something is like a red rag and bull half the time, a lot of people will do it just because they know they are not s'posed to....

Yeah and they are the ones I was on about... duh!

Plz don't ruin the game for other players, u will do that with mods installed,

and it can be called cheating and you sure got an advantage with it,

if your in a gun fight and are down to 5 hp, you can escape up on your

bridge and we cant see it so you'r safe, if thats not cheating i don't know

what is.