[REL] SDT_GUI v1.4.4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this still in development? So far I am really liking the looks of this even though the Wiki Page is really lackluster, I am going by trial and error.

Am hoping to see further releases on this as well as a more detailed Wiki Page, this resource is truly amazing :)

Is this still in development? So far I am really liking the looks of this even though the Wiki Page is really lackluster, I am going by trial and error.

Am hoping to see further releases on this as well as a more detailed Wiki Page, this resource is truly amazing :)

I have to left from MTA last summer. But I will back this summer. I will develop this resource again and improve the wiki page.

I have to left from MTA last summer. But I will back this summer. I will develop this resource again and improve the wiki page.

Great news! This is one of the better resources to make MTA a "prettier" experience as the original GUI stuff looks rather dull. Can't wait to see it back in progress :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I created Window with theme 'Orange' then three buttons with theme 'Lighter Blue'

Errors;

http://i.imgur.com/cdPFwXJ.jpg

Tried with Subaru, Lighter Black and the same errors.

If i change buttons theme to Orange everything works.

D'fuq?

Gosc = exports.dxGUI:dxCreateButton(30, 196, 281, 30, "Play as Guest", LoginWindow, tocolor(255,255,255,255), "default", "Subaru") 

And also, why that isnt working?

exports.dxGUI:dxCreateEdit(11, 25, 319, 34, "xd", "sadsa", LoginWindow,tocolor(255,255,255,255) ,"default", "Orange") 

I created Window with theme 'Orange' then three buttons with theme 'Lighter Blue'

Errors;

http://i.imgur.com/cdPFwXJ.jpg

Tried with Subaru, Lighter Black and the same errors.

If i change buttons theme to Orange everything works.

D'fuq?

Gosc = exports.dxGUI:dxCreateButton(30, 196, 281, 30, "Play as Guest", LoginWindow, tocolor(255,255,255,255), "default", "Subaru") 

And also, why that isnt working?

exports.dxGUI:dxCreateEdit(11, 25, 319, 34, "xd", "sadsa", LoginWindow,tocolor(255,255,255,255) ,"default", "Orange") 

I think you are using v1.4.1, and you cant call the theme like "Subaru" you should use 'dxGetTheme' function.Like 'dxGetTheme("Subaru")'

I wrote it in the first message, Edit is not a component now.It's just a template, not a drawable component for now.You can create normal gui edit and attach it to the dxGUI window.

x_wnd=dxCreateWindow(...) 
y_edt=guiCreateEdit(...) 
guiAttachToDirectX(x_wnd, y_edt, y_edt_x_position_on_the_dx_window, y_edt_y_position_on_the_dx_window) 

You can use it like that :)

in 1.4.3 I will develop 'Attaching' function and It will be better than 1.4.2