what do i do to add new cars,tracks, etc

Guest Criminal

hi, my name is will and im a newbie here, i have gta3 at the moment on pc and wanted to ask what do i have to do to add new cities and cars and stuff to the game...i wanted to know if i had to dl a patch and pods and somehow add them to the folder...if you know please tell me, id like to join you guys on the multiplayer thing, and i must say whoever came up with it is a genious :D anyway i hope you guys can help me out, thanks--Crim

Almost every mod is installed differently... No real standard I'm afraid. And it's RARELY as simple as installing a mod for Half Life or something.

Just search for a GTA3 mod site, there are a bunch of good mods there :)

well i went through and it sayes page cannot be displayed or something...i just want to know where else i can dl this thing, also when i do dl a "new car" where do i put the file? do i put it in the gta3 folder along with the other files? or just leave it to the desktop or somethin? ive only really played one other pc game and that was monstertruck madness 2... and all i did was dl something called podini and dl .pod truck and instert them into the mtm2 folder then open up the podini program and add the truck that i want to the game by selecting the truck from a list,...if its the same concept it should be easy for me, but like i said im a newbie and i dont know what im doing, i appreciate the recent posts for trying to hlp me, u have some nice people here

Ok ill try and help you, firstly, this is in the worn gplacec, it shoudnt be in mta section hell it shoudn even be in Vc section.

Ok you have to download mods, no patches needed, how to install them? as me said there isnt one default way to do it,most mods come with a readme that will tell you what to do,where to get sites?Well i dont have gta3 so i cant help you there but try http://www.google.com type somthign like gta3+mods+cars+buildings or something like that and im sure youll find some sites, good luck.

Do not use mods with MTA.

Please mind that modding GTA3 or GTA:VC, and i mean cities and vehicles with that, is very difficult, and takes alot of time. You can find some tools at the popular GTA mod sites. And do not ask what these mod sites are, just look at another topic at the forum.