Replay Idea!!

StAnToN

Capturing video puts an EXTREME load on your PC. The game speed is reduced so badly that it would be unplayable with MTAVC running as well.

Replays de-syncronise you from the other players you are around because the "replay.REP" files are just a collection of object ID's and thier positions, which are then run through the game engine when you run them using F1 or F3. There isn't any video capture in Vice and no way to prevent them de-syncronising you.

Capturing video puts an EXTREME load on your PC. The game speed is reduced so badly that it would be unplayable with MTAVC running as well.

i can record and play at the same time fine, but i can't record/play/ENCODE at the same time, so my video clips folder ends up about 5-10 gb every time i finsh playing/capturing

hm..does anybody knows tribes 2? coz this game has its own screen recorder and my friends are playing online and record the game at the same time, means they record 1 hour of online gameplay w/o any problems. after playing they just cut out all the nice parts...i've already asked some ppl to export this recorder of tribes 2 but nobody seems to know how. :? i think i gotta aks some ppl to sit as passengers on my pcj, then they can record my stunts coz it really sux dooing stunts when the game slows down(using fraps) . we gotta find a solution 4 this prob..maybe im just talkin bullshit and such a recorder cant be imported in to gta,i guess the one from T2 is recording and encoding...all at same time hm..i wonder whats the problem...plz tell me(us) thx

hm..does anybody knows tribes 2? coz this game has its own screen recorder and my friends are playing online and record the game at the same time, means they record 1 hour of online gameplay w/o any problems. after playing they just cut out all the nice parts...i've already asked some ppl to export this recorder of tribes 2 but nobody seems to know how. :? i think i gotta aks some ppl to sit as passengers on my pcj, then they can record my stunts coz it really sux dooing stunts when the game slows down(using fraps) . we gotta find a solution 4 this prob..maybe im just talkin bullshit and such a recorder cant be imported in to gta,i guess the one from T2 is recording and encoding...all at same time hm..i wonder whats the problem...plz tell me(us) thx

Ehrmmm what's the problem in only using fraps on your replays...?

Ehrmmm what's the problem in only using fraps on your replays...?

on my replays its o.k BUT i'd like to record some stunts in MTA.

+try to grind a rail when ur game is laggy(problems to adjust ur balance)

+sometimes u perform some unexpected tricks in MTA...what then?

ps:they record 4h of gameplay :shock: would be just to great :)