SSR Grandstand (arrange games with us)

Cerbera

well were always interested in matches :P how about.. 2 weeks from now? havent talked to our team yet, but i dont think theyl object to a match. :P the match will be assault of course

well were always interested in matches :P how about.. 2 weeks from now? havent talked to our team yet, but i dont think theyl object to a match. :P the match will be assault of course

I'd certainly be interested in that, as one leader to another. I've sent all my members a newsletter (our second issue, using the PM system) to get a little more active in preparation for clan games. Hopeful some will trundle in here and offer their opinion and available times.

It's possible that I could negotiate with my parents to have the computer on late IF we play on Friday or Saturday evening, GMT. Two weeks time should be plenty of time for us to work a game into our schedule. How about we have some friendly matches before then? Do you guys have an always-running server?

Edited by Guest

Bah, i will not be able to join in as i will almost certainly still be in London. :( Still not always bad.

Could i suggest that you state the actual date of the proposed meeting rather than saying "two weeks from now" as that doesnt really mean a lot. :P

i've no idea what it's time is in GMT

But i know what time it's in UK

i think it's: 6 till 7.30-8 because i usually watch movies at that time.. (both evenings)

Dude, just miss the bloody movie! :roll:

Vulcan is giving me his times later in the week. He's in GMT+10 so things could be awkward...depends how late/early he can be on for...

Hello, well im new to the gang, and i just wanted to post when im available to play.

I will not be available to play on wednesdays and sunday nights, maybe sunday mornings.

In the week i will be on about 5 pm, untill about 10 pm.

But any changes and i will let you know.

I live in the U.K same as Cerb.

heh, i live in the us, and trust me u dont have to have ANY worries about it beeing to early in the morning, i dont care about late at night, but early in the morning is out.

heh, i live in the us, and trust me u dont have to have ANY worries about it beeing to early in the morning, i dont care about late at night, but early in the morning is out.
You've just said that we don't have to worry about how early in the morning it is, as long as it isn't early in the morning. :?

Strange fellow. :roll: