SGC:RPG Live Support Script(Tell me what you think)

Razerclaus

Question

16 answers to this question

Let's hijack this topic! :)

You say Dwayne has weird reasons for banning poeple? Well, SGC claims that I've reported them for having illegal forum but I haven't sure I know their forum software is illegal but I never reported it. Yet they banned my IP from their website :)

And ontopic: If I were chang, I would focus on the more important stuff such as a police system, the main events like bank robbery and it's nothing special, like aero said.

Edited by Guest

Check it out, this is what I'm currently working on, but at times I wish would've just made it alot more simple because the amount of time it's taking to complete (Just about done though, but still). This is much more complex than it appears, yet I think it'll still be very rewarding in the end. However, focusing more on actual gameplay first should be anyone's first move when it comes to designing a game server. Another words, a very simple Military, Cop or Civilian would have done just fine for a start, but I have this problem with going all out on even the simplest of things.

Your script is still impressive to me, but most players will tell you what they've told you here, it's all about gameplay. But yea it's nice to have a live support feature although announcing it just makes it look like you're just trying to grab attention etc.

9919490855.png

9919562568.png

It's a nice addition (Live Support), but take these player's advice and focus mostly on actual gameplay, then you can worry about all those neat little features... (So you can announce everything at once with much more appeal)

Btw keep your dog Dwayne in leash, he's got a heavy ban foot and a childish reason.

Woof.....

BTW, Shouldn't this topic be like in... the scripting section/servers to play on?

Also, this has been done before, in a much better and nicer look way by Alpha.

viewtopic.php?f=108&t=41565

If you want to advertise your server, please do it in the appropriate section on the forum and include stuff that is actually special instead of showing off a small panel which can be made with GUI editor in 10 minutes tops.

Actually mine doesn't have live support, was planned, but delayed because of school. Now I'm too busy to complete it, but I will try to do it sometime.

When you showcase something it has to be unique, neither the design nor the idea is unique.

That's true,

Anyways, Razerclaus, this live support looks nice and I never even thought about this...

I'm not going to give a rude feedback though, so here's what's up:

The gui is not unique, but looks nice,

If the code behind all of this actually works and sends the message to the staff or who ever, then I could say this is a Perfect example of a real live support.

That's true,

Anyways, Razerclaus, this live support looks nice and I never even thought about this...

I'm not going to give a rude feedback though, so here's what's up:

The gui is not unique, but looks nice,

If the code behind all of this actually works and sends the message to the staff or who ever, then I could say this is a Perfect example of a real live support.

Code is stable and working perfectly. Thank you. And also, we know that a live support thingy isn't unique, never said that.

We made it to be able to create the best player environment possible on our server.

@seb, police system is already done, we're only tweaking the server to make it fit all players.

@seb, police system is already done, we're only tweaking the server to make it fit all players.
That was said 3 months ago. When are we going to see SGC online?

I've heard 'before summer' which means that they will open within 4 weeks. Am I right? if not, please correct me.