Stunt Server Test (12/10/2003 @ 21:38 CET) by MrBump

Cray

WTH??!! , This is MTA man , stop talking about GTATalready ( not that i have anything against them) but its anoying hearing people say on MTa forums GTAT is gonna have this and that and that and that,Want to talk about GTAT go to their website, its almost sounds like your advertising for them. :x

I wounder..

Is this patch for servers only or for clients aswell?

What will be the name of this patch? 0.22?

Why is this patch not on the status update window on the main page?

and last I wish to thank you for this mod, I love it! :D

No there is no Blista Compacts in straight 0.2, I have however put some in the stunt server

The chef skin is not a bug, in the stunt server 'Careers' are now 'Pastimes' With many new skins and different starting locations.

The stunt server is NOT the crashfix patch, they are 2 different things. Although of course it will have the same fixes included as releasing it with known, preventable crashes would be silly

MrBump Wrote:

The chef skin is not a bug, in the stunt server 'Careers' are now 'Pastimes' With many new skins and different starting locations

Bring back the Strippers!!! :downtown:

I for one would rather see a strippers butt then stare at Tommy's when Im on a PCJ.

Cant wait for the Stunt Server to be released,

:greenjumpers::signthanks: MTA Team

Damn Chaoswolf ur one horny bastard, this isnt a game so u can just look at a non-existent character all day (and play with urself)

Anyway i cant wait till this is out, i really appreciate that u guys made VC and GTA3 mp, i cant stop playing it. Eat, sleep & play MTA :D

• myonlake changed the title to Stunt Server Test (12/10/2003 @ 21:38 CET) by MrBump
  • myonlake locked this topic