Sign in to follow this  
dozie

EXPERIENCING CRASHES!!!

Hi guys, i am new to this forum and game in general. i installed the game but afterwards started experiencing crashes....I would be glad if anyone could tell me what to do or to go about.....i would not mind if you could enlighten about the few bugs that i might encounter.

thanks towncivilian, the crashes had stopped after following the link u gave me but the game seems abit slow on my computer....what do you reckon i do?

you can change your graphic card or upgrade the RAM on your system. thanks

Thank alot Larry. i have changed the graphics card and its now functioning properly.Now i can enjoy my Game. i appreciate

It might not be your hardware that is causing you these problems but the services you have on your computer. If you have Windows installed there are always things running in the background that you don't need. You can obviously close these unnecessary things through the task manager.

You could also lower your graphic settings too.

Some people, like myself in the past, have had to close any anti-virus programs temporary because of the amount of power it was taking. But then again I did have Norton installed and that sums it up really..

alright Z3RB1AN, i really do appreciate your suggestion. i have taken note of it. thanks

If you run MTADiag again and enter "n" when prompted whether MTA works, it will generate a log and upload it to Pastebin. Please do this so I can see if your computer has driver updates available, which may further improve performance.