!!!!!!!!!!!!! XolrecX's Super Stunt Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you think this is a worthy challenge  

11 members have voted

1. 1. do you think this is a worthy challenge

• yes
    • no
    • Let me try then I'll tell you

First go to the ramp by the malibu then get some speed and triple cork-screw over the river if you don't know how to spin just right when your on the middle of the ramp start holding down and left or down and right to start wheeling to the side then right at the end slam on R1 for the hand break if done right you should be spinning GOOD LUCK!!!! :twisted:

Edited by Guest
First go to the ramp by the malibu then get some speed and triple cork-screw over the river if you don't know how to spin just right when your on the middle of the ramp start holding down and left or down and right to start wheeling to the side then right at the end slam on R1 for the hand break if done right you should be spinning GOOD LUCK!!!! :twisted:

A triple cork-screw on that jump? I would really like to see someone pull that stunt off without cheating.

Thargore im pretty sure he's meaning the grey jump just next to malibu, it's a little tricky to get a good speed at it.

But Thar is right, I think you should start with something easier and not a stunt that is almost impossible to do.