new professions... new gameplay

nick126

...It would be cool to have a military profession, get rid of the sailor and replace with military. Military would have a tank in the military base, they would get a stinger, m16, grenades, pistol, and sword (as knife :twisted: ). Robbers should also get brass knuckles. A swat profession, there is a police station not being used on second island, make that base a spawn for cops, the other police station on the second island with heli, the swat spawn. Swat should get a m16 and the mp3 type gun, grenades, and pistol. When you choose cops, you can choose either swat or cop, cops should get a sniper rifle. Starting location for mexicans in the Vercetti Estate... NO team kills, make it so your team couldn't be killed by other teamates... MONEY, get money for the busts you make (cop), make money for the people you kill (mexican), Robbers could steal cars, take them to a certain place, and get money for that, get money for going really fast or going off jumps (racer)... CARS, undercover cop car 8) .

Ok ok ok , ill post, some , of them have been already suggested some need a little work (change) iff you want them in, and you should have posted this in 0.3 game modes thread or something like that, not make a new topic for it.

OOPs... my mistake... ill do that now :)

It's not my fault that

take up so much space...
Military would have a tank

No. Way. :)

Tanks are just way to powerful.

stinger

I'm guessing you're talking about the rocket launcher... That thing is a little to powerful too.

Robbers should also get brass knuckles.

I agree with this, although I doubt anyone would actually use it...

A swat profession,

I like this. Or just change cop to swat... Of course, I'd be swat just so I can get the spiffy model :)

cops should get a sniper rifle

Some nice suggestions, but I had to comment on those few points :)

yes... true... im not denying that... BUT with if we only limit it to 1 tank? You know.. they could always make it so the tank acts like a car except it has a turret that can shoot? OR they could make it so its still strong BUT it cant destroy cars with the touch of it...

I tank owned by anyone, cannon or not, is a disadvantage. Whoever hops in is unstopable, and when it slows down, anyone can hijack it. It just looks like a huge 10person warfare in a small zone sort of thing, not very fun... whoever has the tank wins? ....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...