[DOWNLOAD] Giving my maps to the community

Hey guys,

I used to be a mapper for a RolePlay server, but since I kinda quit MTA and started playing another game, I want to hand over my maps to the community. These maps were made for a RP server as I said, but they can actually be used for anything. I hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed them, back in the days.

Click the name of the map to download it.

CUSTOM INTERIORS

San Andreas Correctional Facility - a huge prison island located south of LS, with an airstrip, several heli pads, docks, watchtowers, gym, basketball field, huge interior with a lot of cells, a cafeteria and a lot more! (pretty epic to RP in)

Fire Department - a custom Fire Department

Library - a custom library

City Hall - a custom city hall

Training Bureau - a custom training bureau made for the police department to train their cadets (classes, shooting range, ...) The building is located in LS and contains heli pads and a parking.

Training Area - another Training Bureau kind of building, located in LV. Contains a heli pad and a parking. The interior is one big shooting range (mapped in RC interior, with buildings, wrecked cars, etc where you can take cover) where you can shoot at each other.

SMALL ADJUSTMENTS

Las Venturas Police Department - adds lockers, chairs, tables, security cameras etc. to the LVPD interior

San Fierro Police Department - adds gates at the parking outside the building

Roofs of Emergency Services - adds heli pads and fences on top of the hospital and Fire Department building in LS

Doherty Gas Station - adds some things to make it look more realistic (located in SF)

San Andreas International Airport - believe it or not, but you can actually go in the control tower at the airport in SF. So what I did is add some things so it actually looks like a control tower on the inside, and you can look outside and look at the airplanes leave the airport

Yakuza - adds some things at Chinatown, LS

Los Santos Police Department + Training Bureau + News Company - adds heli pads to the roofs of these three building and some other things

I hope you guys enjoy the maps. Maybe I'll add screenshots in the future, but not right now, it's too much work.

Follow me on

Twitter and check me out on YouTube

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...