Money

Guest chappy15

Make it so that you can go to a bank and deposite and withdraw money. And give other people money. Then make it so that you can go to like sunshine auto and buy a vechile. Or you can go to amunation and buy guns.

By allowing you to give people money. gangs can threaten people and have more of an option other than killing them to resolve the problem.

I think money would be an nice part of MTA.

I haven't thought that in a bank you could deposit and withdraw money... i like that idea! :D

That gives me an idea for a suggestion...

In MTA you could hire someone to do an assasin-job, that would be GREAT! 8)

The problem with all the money suggestions is that it seems to encourage pacifism... Not the best thing for MTA IMHO.

I mean, why would you be a big boss guy, sending people out as assasins, when you could be an assasin, and have some fun chasing people down?... It's just that there's no real reason to send people out instead of doing it yourself...

maybe not the assassin crap... thats retarded... the only good idea ive heard for it is: Buying cars, weapons, and health... here are some of my ideas: buying armor, buildings such as bank, mansion, army base, certain areas... BUT being a boss is stupid... how about... if u die you lose all your money eh? how about buying body guards, they can always turn on you... how about paying enemies not to attack you?

I haven't thought that in a bank you could deposit and withdraw money... i like that idea! :D

And then you crash, and lose your money, so a bank has an error... so you hold it up and get all the money...

Even in an RP environment, a banking situation is STUPID! You are having gang wars, lets stop by the bank and fill out this nice deposit slip!! Oh, and look at my recepit! I have a bigger balance than you! I WIN!

Why not jsut have money on you? And even so, what would it be used for? Ammunation? What about throwing grenades at you while you buy stuff? ...

I dont know...