Message to all servers with 'roleplay' in its name

AeroXbird

As long as servers keep introducing new ideas and stuff, I don't care who runs it. But the problem is that those kids aren't as innovative as adults or more mature persons.

Some people think that they have to fake because the community has ran out of ideas. That's wrong. There are plenty of things which could get a lot of attention of all the players.

Take a look at some famous servers, most of them are innovating all the time or are known for one certain aspect:

CIT: mixing up 3 gamemodes...

SAUR: Pet scripts gave them a great start, now their Player Control Panel is more effecient...

SAES: Opening a new RvB server, Doing a lot off competitions to show your skills...

(I've only taken the RPG's because there are many raising too and that's the branch I know most off.)

So a hint for all the peeps who would like to create a new server: Be innovative.

If you are, no one will complain and you will probably get a higher player count.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify what I was suggesting in my post, it's not MTA that lacks creativity and uniqueness, it's some members of the MTA community who choose to run copied/stolen/cloned scripts which detract from the originality of those of us who strive to be innovative. The MTA platform itself is great for allowing server operators the freedom to be creative. It's important to separate the two in this regard.

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously who the fuck cares about RPG and RP anymore? MTA should just ban any server from the master list that has anything related to roleplay or RPG in the name. With exceptions, of course.

I'm starting to think that MTA should have an "Official" tab with OFFICIAL, well developed servers (you have to apply for your ip to be in the official tab)

I'm fed up of all these RPG and RP clones, most of them are just bullshait.

The OP is absolutely right, and I think some serious moderating needs to be done in the sub-forum just to prevent flame wars. 90% of flame wars on this forum exist in the server subforum.

Just, just fuck them all.

Seriously who the :o cares about RPG and RP anymore? MTA should just ban any server from the master list that has anything related to roleplay or RPG in the name. With exceptions, of course.

I'm starting to think that MTA should have an "Official" tab with OFFICIAL, well developed servers (you have to apply for your ip to be in the official tab)

I'm fed up of all these RPG and RP clones, most of them are just bullshait.

The OP is absolutely right, and I think some serious moderating needs to be done in the sub-forum just to prevent flame wars. 90% of flame wars on this forum exist in the server subforum.

Just, just :o them all.

First time I agree with you.

I've been away from the MTA scene for a while now but I was once a head admin on Valhalla MTA and heavily involved in the server's origins and it's period as the #1 MTA server. Seeing the current state of MTA's RP community is very disappointing.

When we first created the Valhalla script our aim was always to be innovative and offer role players, mainly those from SAMP who had never played MTA before, something new. Our edge was to try and do things differently and hopefully better. Admittedly we didn't always get it right, but in general we did. This was evident by our large player count. Becoming successful was not easy and it was not quick. The scripters put in months of work before we launched the server, we endured periods where we achieved daily peaks of fewer than 10 players and throughout that time I was involved the script was constantly updated and improved (sometimes maybe too fast) with innovative features. It took commitment, patience, hard work and even talent.

My point is that no server based off of a copy or with minimal thought or effort is going to see long term success. Running a role play community is almost a full time job that requires dedication, effort and maturity. Three key characteristics most role play community leaders seem to be missing.

Running a role play community was incredibly rewarding, however it is not something that can be decided on a whim.

Off-topic: Please don't mistake me with the forum user "Chamberlien". He is a former Valhalla player who, for whatever reason, chose to adopt a name very similar to mine.

please, take in account that I am on-topic. I'm discussing what you said people are doing when everyone else in this topic has done it. I'm simply pointing out why you guys are hypocrites

Actually he did state that he has been there and done that. He never said he didn't do the same things he is just stating that its tiresome to see a great community. Become overran by kids who want power and hate other servers because they were banned. As well trying to show off and say "My server is better then your server". Also that does not make him a hypocrite since he admitted to doing it himself. A hypocrite is someone who tells you not to do one thing and then turns around and does it them self. In my book he is not a hypocrite and he is right. I have seen the same thing and been a victim to people that do this sort of thing for far to long myself.

I agree with him 100%. Here is the quote from him by the way Ben. How about read and comprehend better next time.

I might be the a*hole complaining right now, but i've been there and done that.

And i've watched roleplay servers become large and close down over a bloody pissing contest!

Your book is :~. Honesty doesn't erase the past, nothing does.

He did the same thing every other server owner did. Then when he's past that, he then judges them. No, it doesn't work that way. Therefore, your book is :~, lacks moral and common sense.

Therefore your book is moronic and idiotic. I never said it erased the past. Learn to read seriously. You are ignorant and a fool. Do you even know what Moral and Common Sense is? Obviously not. You are the only one who is bashing someone that EVERYONE is agreeing with. Because you are that one kid who wants power. Are you going to say I did these things to? How would you know? You have never met me. The truth is you're just trying to start a argument and have no idea what you are posting. You are judging him on his past correct? So obviously you are a hypocrite in your own ideals. Do us the favor and do not even waste our time again.

"Dont judge a book by it's cover", right?

Even though I dont have a book, I know what moral and common sense is.

Everyone agrees with the OP? Hardly,

many are grateful for having valhalla scripts. And even the OP contributed by spreading his edited version of the script.

Plus, how do I waste your time? I waste MY time trying to talk sense into you, you are clearly the ignorant one. And who is "us"?

"Dont judge a book by it's cover", right?

Even though I dont have a book, I know what moral and common sense is.

Everyone agrees with the OP? Hardly,

many are grateful for having valhalla scripts. And even the OP contributed by spreading his edited version of the script.

Plus, how do I waste your time? I waste MY time trying to talk sense into you, you are clearly the ignorant one. And who is "us"?

Wow what a idiot in your previous post you typed for people to not judge other people for doing the things they have done, yet you are doing the same thing, and a RP server that uses another base script from valhalla etc is not an original server and is terrible sorry but I rather have the original compared to a copy cat server. Alright then what is Morals and Common Sense genius? I hate the vG script and I knew Shoxi, Saint and Paul the ORIGINAL owners of vG. Honestly have you even red this thread? No one ever said one thing even about making custom scripts. The thread poster is stating, kids want power so they use the vG script to gain it and trash talk other servers and DDoS them. Majority are posting "I agree". So obviously your idiocy has you blind. You are no better then he is by your own logic. Your logic is so flawed and ignorant to how the world itself really works that you are nothing more then a sad little joke to me. One last thing you were off topic. This topic has nothing to do with what HE has done, it has to do with what people are doing and making this community as bad as SAMP's community.

no one cares about power on MTA. that is what people say because they dont know what truly is going on. Being admin on ANY server is shit boring, especially on a roleplay server. And I'm a part of the topic, but I don't know what it's about. It's old. You bumping it, bringing up pointless matters is rather dumb. Calling me an idiot was uncalled for it. And it's worse than SAMP's community. We are speaking about communities and not the client(s) now. And yet again, a rather pointless and dumb matter to bring up.

You're clearly the blind and still, the ignorant one, but don't worry. I'll help by opening your eyes. No roleplay server owner reads this topic. No one cares and it can't be solved. What purpose does it have to say: "Stop making roleplay servers and grow up"?

Do whatever you want, say whatever comes to your mind, but it can't be helped.

no one cares about power on MTA. that is what people say because they dont know what truly is going on. Being admin on ANY server is :~ boring, especially on a roleplay server. And I'm a part of the topic, but I don't know what it's about. It's old. You bumping it, bringing up pointless matters is rather dumb. Calling me an idiot was uncalled for it. And it's worse than SAMP's community. We are speaking about communities and not the client(s) now. And yet again, a rather pointless and dumb matter to bring up.

You're clearly the blind and still, the ignorant one, but don't worry. I'll help by opening your eyes. No roleplay server owner reads this topic. No one cares and it can't be solved. What purpose does it have to say: "Stop making roleplay servers and grow up"?

Do whatever you want, say whatever comes to your mind, but it can't be helped.

A good worker, creates work to do.

Okay hypocrite I am done arguing with your moronic ideals. You are what 12? From sweden running your mouth and yet have no idea what power hunger is. Also I have met a few people power hungry on MTA. One last thing idiot, I do mean to insult you. Because you are to stupid to know anything about the world. You are nothing more or less then a hypocrite and have NO clue in how the world really works. Talk to me when you live by yourself have kids and a wife, and work for the military. Kid you have years before you have any true wisdom behind your ignorant and foolish mind. Where did he say "Stop making roleplay servers"? He didn't you idiot. He said stop creating them because you are power hungry, and because you got banned from another server. To stop making the roleplay servers in the community a pissing contest. In other words stop saying your server is better then everyone elses server because you used a base script like a terrible scripter would. What a moron you can't even comprehend simple sentences. Go kill yourself seriously or actually do something and gain more knowledge pick up a book for the love of god. You don't even realize why The TwinGold Roleplay server barley has players on it? Its because there is to many roleplay servers. Not enough members to go around. Being bored as an admin? The only time you are bored is when you don't have a mind to create something to do. Another thing this topic was near the top so obviously someone else bumped it before me kiddo. Get better with literacy also. Because you are terrible at understanding or comprehending anything. Also, the book I posted of is a metaphor. It does not exist it means to me. Maybe learn literacy seriously kid you need to read more.

ben_wright

New User

Gang: TwinGold Roleplay

kujox3

New User

I have been in MTA longer then you. Don't even try to use "Oh this isn't my first forum account" excuse either. Obviously since you have been in MTA what two months. I have been around MTA even when the developer of SAMP stole part of the development code from MTA and ran off to create SAMP. You know nothing of what is going on so at this point just shut up.

Fine, dick, I'll discuss with you. You clearly aren't "done with me", you keep replying. I'm soon 16 actually, so what? Me being way more mature than you just proves that ages doesn't matter, AGAIN. Why did you bring up where I'm from? Does it matter if I'm from Sweden? Sounds rather racist to me. Alright, listen up, I do have life experience, clearly.

I do know how to the world works, you dont. You just based your post on unstable facts, taking my registration date from my forum account, comparing it to yours. Then you jump to conclusions, thinking you know more than me because you're an older member. First time I logged on Valhalla was way before they even implanted application systems. Early -09 or -10 i think.

Where did he say "Stop making roleplay servers"? He didn't you idiot. He said stop creating them because you are power hungry.

= Same shit. You really are a braindead fuck, aren't you? Oh yes, I is mad noaw. You actually provoke people to commit suicide over the internet. Do you even realize how big of an idiot you really are?

What you dont realize is, you trashed this topic on your own even though you think the topic matters even the slightest bit.

But to be honest, I have no idea how to actually explain to you how stupid you actually are. I'll let you grab some more life experience in the so mentioned military you were located at till you figure it out yourself.

But lets make something clear, I'm far from a kiddo. I'm far from an idiot. Far from suicidal and I'm beyond your level.

Fine, dick, I'll discuss with you. You clearly aren't "done with me", you keep replying. I'm soon 16 actually, so what? Me being way more mature than you just proves that ages doesn't matter, AGAIN. Why did you bring up where I'm from? Does it matter if I'm from Sweden? Sounds rather racist to me. Alright, listen up, I do have life experience, clearly.

I do know how to the world works, you dont. You just based your post on unstable facts, taking my registration date from my forum account, comparing it to yours. Then you jump to conclusions, thinking you know more than me because you're an older member. First time I logged on Valhalla was way before they even implanted application systems. Early -09 or -10 i think.

Where did he say "Stop making roleplay servers"? He didn't you idiot. He said stop creating them because you are power hungry.

= Same :~. You really are a braindead :o, aren't you? Oh yes, I is mad noaw. You actually provoke people to commit suicide over the internet. Do you even realize how big of an idiot you really are?

What you dont realize is, you trashed this topic on your own even though you think the topic matters even the slightest bit.

But to be honest, I have no idea how to actually explain to you how stupid you actually are. I'll let you grab some more life experience in the so mentioned military you were located at till you figure it out yourself.

But lets make something clear, I'm far from a kiddo. I'm far from an idiot. Far from suicidal and I'm beyond your level.

Alright kiddo, thats why you only quoted one thing and never gave an explanation behind it? You are a child. You are not beyond my level kid. Yes you are a kid you came in this topic in the beginning bashing someone, yet you have no clue even then what this topic was about. Your idiocy has made you seem even dumber and makes me laugh at you. I even had my cousin look at this who is an English major and she even believes you are a moron. She even said that kid needs to go pick up a book and start learning how to comprehend things. Another thing you can't be racist to a nationality kid really? You are so dumb you don't even know Sweden is a country not a race. Yes I compared your accounts creation date to mine. Its so new that you would not know anything going on in MTA like you claim you would since it shows that you never paid to much attention to the forums till last month to create an account.

I hate the vG script and I knew Shoxi, Saint and Paul the ORIGINAL owners of vG.

I joined vG back when it was the godfather based script on SAMP kid. You don't even know the original owners of it, you are arguing with someone who played Face of Mankind with them. We were all EuroCore faction members as well and Paul was our Rank 7/president. Next time you try to argue with this or that from vG remember I was Michael Davis, and am the longest living member of vG. I remember when Overdrive took over the server after buying it from Paul. I also remember when Erik Seyss, another Face of Mankind player and friend of mine and Pauls brought in the Red County Sheriffs Department. Which this means I was in vG back in 06-07.

I'll give you two answers, that's all.

1. Swedish people. Not Sweden. Think, idiot, think.

2. CBA

1. I typed Sweden not Swedish people. Which Swedish people still is not a race, its a nationality. Learn to read idiot.

2. "Can't be answered"? That has nothing behind it so its useless to have even typed and posted.

3. Paul's name was Gino normally on ventrilo etc. Paul Wall was his FOM name.

I'm just going to jump to the point.

CBA = Cant be arsed. I cannot be arsed to waste my time discussing with idiots. Those who bring up their life story, relatives and cannot keep their temper on the internet are true fools and children. Pathetic show-offs, desperate moves.

And you clearly have zero clue what racism is and means. And that surprises me, as you were such an adult, being in the military and all that, having a major as a relative and probably a lot more than that! But as it turns out, you're still the same idiot you were 3 posts ago.

And why would you type Sweden? You pointed out my country for a reason, please, explain why?

Also, you're using "then" incorrectly, where it obviously should be "than". Mr. Englishmanknowsitall

I'm just going to jump to the point.

CBA = Cant be arsed. I cannot be arsed to waste my time discussing with idiots. Those who bring up their life story, relatives and cannot keep their temper on the internet are true fools and children. Pathetic show-offs, desperate moves.

And you clearly have zero clue what racism is and means. And that surprises me, as you were such an adult, being in the military and all that, having a major as a relative and probably a lot more than that! But as it turns out, you're still the same idiot you were 3 posts ago.

And why would you type Sweden? You pointed out my country for a reason, please, explain why?

Also, you're using "then" incorrectly, where it obviously should be "than". Mr. Englishmanknowsitall

Do you even know what a life story is called? Its called a Biography not a life story. Another thing a Biography is more then four to five words genius. Seriously go back to school I have my degree's why don't you have anything other then being a complete idiot. Not even knowing two very simple terms. That are very and completely different. Also I have met a few Swedish people in my life, and they are as idiotic as you. They think they know everything mostly their children are worse. When they get shown up and outsmarted and witted they act the same as you. I never gave you my life story the difference is ever since I was a child I watched people. Even now I have majored in a lot of different things. From English to even Psychology. You can't teach a moron anything especially when they don't know simple words they teach you in middle school.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racism

rac·ism

   [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA

noun

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/nationalism

nationalism [ˈnæʃənəˌlɪzəm ˈnæʃnə-]

n

1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a sentiment based on common cultural characteristics that binds a population and often produces a policy of national independence or separatism

2. loyalty or devotion to one's country; patriotism

3. exaggerated, passionate, or fanatical devotion to a national community See also chauvinism

nationalist n & adj

nationalistic adj

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 200AABrHS7

You're talking about nationalism. Racism and nationalism are two different terms. When you're racist, you're against the people of specific color, when you're nationalistic - you're against people that are from specific nation.

It doesn't mean that Rowling is nationalistic because he chose the characters to be certain nationality. It's his plan and whatever his idea is for that, you have a right to remain silent till it's proven to be illegal.

But I'm curious too of why he chose the characters to be Irish and British. I never personally read Harry Potter.

I'll have to look it up more for you...

The marked areas. Are the main areas you need to read. They are marked in green.

Says the guy who doesn't realize Swedish is a nationality not a race. Since you're so knowledgeable on the English language how come you don't know the difference between nationalism and racism? Idiots don't ever read the dictionary.

everyone in this thread has actually owned or owns a server.

The E should of been capitalized

Also, shodown is based on Valhalla scripts.

This should of been typed out as "Also, shodown is based on the Valhalla scripts."

I'll jump right ahead to the point where I'm going to call you all hypocrites.

Asylum,

Cryptic,

Paradox/Virtua,

Andromeda,

Force and list goes on.

Bullets should of been used instead of commas, especially since this is a list. Also "and list goes on" should be "and the list goes on".

Assuming everyone, including the topic starter is/wants this:

And the only reasons these servers exist is because its owner were either banned from valhalla or they simply want power.

Can't agree more about those servers whom actually wants power, and only power.

And tbh, noone of those who actually created a server could give a crap about Valhalla. They have never been there. They never passed and countless applications were denied.

You never start a sentence with "and".

Examples:

AdmWrn: Message: but can i get this sscript to my :~ server

AdmWrn: Message: i need it to my own server

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtop ... 59665f1648

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtop ... 59665f1648 ( No clue if your server is roleplay, as it actually mostly contains RPG-ish content. )

I could post 500 more.

Should of typed five hundred instead of "500". You do not use numbers in sentences.

Blazy, you were sharing all roleplay scripts in your signature a while back ago too.

You should of used "you're" instead of "your". Another thing "you were sharing all roleplay scripts" should be "you were sharing all of the roleplay scripts".

Samer, you ddos, yes?

Instead of "yes" it should of been "correct".

Chamberlein, you troll on all open roleplay servers, yes?

Aerox, you flame, advertise and acts up like big man, yes?

and if you've forgotten: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtop ... 59665f1648

Sentence again starting with "and".

please, take in account that I am on-topic. I'm discussing what you said people are doing when everyone else in this topic has done it. I'm simply pointing out why you guys are hypocrites

The P should of been capitalized. Also "take into account, that I am indeed on topic" should of been used. Also "are doing" should of been "have been doing".

I have marked areas in these quotes from you're first post that are incorrect, that with all your intellect. Should have been known and corrected before even posting. The incorrect sentences are marked in red. The blue happen to be the correct way they should of been typed out. Remember you wanted to bring out incorrect usage of words etc. I did as well then. I would not advise posting "This is the internet grammar doesn't count" or "This is the internet I don't care about grammar". When you have corrected me on mine in you're previous post.

Let's all put our big e-penis back in our zipper shall we?

I appreciate that your trying to help but all that happens is a flamewar.

All i made this topic for mr ben_wright, is to show people of the pending danger.

Like Oz said this is happening everywhere...

And i am certainly NOT perfect and neither are you ben.

So lets stop bashing eachother to make yourself look better, it has absolutely NO use.

Let's all put our big e-penis back in our zipper shall we?

I appreciate that your trying to help but all that happens is a flamewar.

All i made this topic for mr ben_wright, is to show people of the pending danger.

Like Oz said this is happening everywhere...

And i am certainly NOT perfect and neither are you ben.

So lets stop bashing eachother to make yourself look better, it has absolutely NO use.

No offense to you man but he has made a fool out of himself. Honestly I agree with you and he should respect the topic. If he can't do that he should not be posting. All I saw from his first posts here is majority bashing of people that are a part of this community. Trust me SAMP is a lot worse. MTA is getting their as well though.

Asylum,

Cryptic,

Paradox/Virtua,

Andromeda,

Force and list goes on.

Uhm, just for clarification, not only are Paradox and Virtua not the same thing in the slightest, but Virtua has been closed for over a year now. Some of the more loyal folk from Virtua are with me nowadays but it's been dissolved for a long time, most of the community isn't together anymore, and Paradox and Virtua never had a lick to do with eachother.

Anyway I can sum this entire thing up in one sentence. If you ain't got anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut. All of this bickering and fighting is senseless, you're just putting on a show for everyone to see. That's all :3

The problem with MTA is not the mod, it's the community in general. We all know that, it's obvious. I see plenty of posts, people blasting other new communities that their a copy of vG, that they are not original. Everyone is asking for a new roleplay server, a new original one. Well, I've launched an entirely new Roleplay server with a new script, under a strong 850 member community. We have a stable server, but why won't the players come? I mean, it's what everyone seems to want. A new script, a new original server who's not a copy of vG. I can guarantee that we have nothing in common with vG, and many others will say the same.

I just want your opinions, how come the server I have launched two weeks ago ( Blueshift ), does not get many players like a server like MTA Roleplay, who's website is completely copied from vG's ( Literally the HTML and CSS codes are the same ) ?

Thank you for your responses.