Real backflip whit PCJ

Guest Montana

Well i can 100% promise you that i have not made any modding on anything in the game, the only thing i have changed is tommys skins

i play mta 0.2, so it is unpossible so have modded cars .

i realy dont know why i did not die either.. but i think it was awsome ..

:bs:

I just tested that little jump you did, i went from twice as far back as you did and you still cant clear that roof from that distance, so its obvious your using some sort of vehicle mod, and if you lie about that what others mods are you using :thefinger:

i play mta 0.2, so it is unpossible so have modded cars
yes its possible. i did it but i did not catch it on film what i did was do a replay and typed in bigbang right before he was ready to drop. on a replay your bike wont blow up or turn black just see flames :) now for a good test.. someone go get a flame trower and light my @$$ on fire ill hop on a bike and see if it works :P
Well i can 100% promise you that i have not made any modding on anything in the game, the only thing i have changed is tommys skins

i play mta 0.2, so it is unpossible so have modded cars .

i realy dont know why i did not die either.. but i think it was awsome ..

:bs:

I just tested that little jump you did, i went from twice as far back as you did and you still cant clear that roof from that distance, so its obvious your using some sort of vehicle mod, and if you lie about that what others mods are you using :thefinger:

when i first jumped in the stairs i came up to roof across the street. and chrashed most of the time into the "jump lookalike" ting on top of it.. but the time i exploded, i think i got a boost or someting so i jumped longer!

i have used no modes, as sayd before!