Real backflip whit PCJ

Guest Montana

Hey, i just managed to do a real backflip whit PCJ! not these 360, stunt flips. The thing is that the PCJ was burning, so when it exploded it got a boost so it did a backflip!

ps. i know this is not on a MTA:VC game, but i diden find a vice city movie section!

You can watch it here

Well i can 100% promise you that i have not made any modding on anything in the game, the only thing i have changed is tommys skins :P

i play mta 0.2, so it is unpossible so have modded cars :P.

i realy dont know why i did not die either.. but i think it was awsome :P..

He looks quite dead to me. When your on a bike and die in the air your just a rag doll sitting on a bike, lol. I ve done something like that but not a back flip. Also bike doesnt turn black when your still sitting on it. I can be conpletely wrong because you say that your still alive. Besides everything its still nice to see a way to get a backflip.

He looks quite dead to me. When your on a bike and die in the air your just a rag doll sitting on a bike, lol. I ve done something like that but not a back flip. Also bike doesnt turn black when your still sitting on it. I can be conpletely wrong because you say that your still alive. Besides everything its still nice to see a way to get a backflip.

Your bike will turn black, at least it has always done that with me.

But yes, you will stay on it like a glued on doll ;)

You should be able to do a backflip under these conditions, but since the fire on your bike stops and you do not the get

"fade out to busted"-message, I call a bsflag.gif on this one.

-kris