Notepad ++ package for scripters

Kenix

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use the last post in page 1, Kenix's post.

Kenix you should also update the main post with that, introducing Fro's highlighting with Buffalo's auto completion.

Edited by Guest
I would just use MTA:SE instead of all those Add-ons

That one is unstable as piss, whenever I try to add a resource I get "blabla.exe has stopped working"

OT: Thanks

Everything is working for me :) , but since it still a beta there should be an errors

I've updated Auto completion by Buffalo since it was outdated(Last version was v1.1). I added v1.2/v1.3/v1.3.1 functions.

Some functions didn't have a wiki page, so I couldn't add it.

Download

If there is something wrong or missing, you can report it here.

Kenix, please update the main post. Also it should be Auto Completion not Highlighting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

After Windows reinstallment I couldn't make Auto-Completion work. Before I used some xml-file and put it somewhere in my Notepad++ folder. Don't know what's wrong now. Because of broken links all over the topic I managed to download it only from Jaysds1's post above. It has 5 files in it. So can anyone tell me where I should put those files?

For the syntax checker, put it in the Notepad++ Folder

Example: C:\Program Files\Notepad++\

The rest of the instruction is in the folder.

For the Auto-Completion,

1. Put the mta lua.xml in the Notepad++ APIs Folder located in the Plugin Folder (Example: C:\Program Files\Notepad++\plugins\APIs)

2. Put the FunctionList.dll in the Plugin Folder(same as above but not in the APIs Folder)

3. Put the Function List Config and the MTALua.xml in your Notepad++ AppData Folder

3.1 Type in %appdata%

3.2 Then you would find the Notepad++ App Data Folder, go into it and click on the plugins folder, in there you would need to place both of the files.

4. To enable the auto-completion, you would need to go into your Notepad++ Program and edit the Preferences.

4.1 When you are in it, go to the "Backup/Auto-Completion" tab

4.2 Make sure the "Enable Auto-Completion on each input" and the "Function parameters hint on input" is checked

4.3 After select the "Function completion" then close the window.

DONE!!!

Edited by Guest