Need ideas

Not the first post from him where he practically begs for free scripts. Im a very loveable person though.

hey, you're probably taking me for some1 else. maybe for yourself or for your mom. idk. anyways, i never begged anyone and i never will. again, that's probably your attitude, not mine. and go find those scripts on the community page, boy or gtfo yourself. good luck searching. :) i can be lovely too.

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=42421&p=428773#p428773

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=42448

and there's some posts containing complaints about the scripting section because people keep saying, "script it yourself", assuming you were upset and dissapointed finding out what the section actually is about. I'm guessing you are struck by candyland fantasies thinking anything is free in this world.

Oh and by the way, make some sense before you actually go offensive against me.

On Topic, I can't help sorry, I too, lack imagination & creativity. I'm also searching for some fresh & new ideas. Though I wouldn't release them to the community. Good luck tho

i'm too lazy to look up what's inside those links, but i repeat(specially for you, since u rarely get things from the first time, do you?): i do not demand scrits, i ask for help. and if ppl are willing to help, then they help and if they aren't, then they move along. at least, i prefer things to be this way. so yea, as you can see i was kind enough to explain you the whole thing, even though your opinon is unimportant to me and you're just another angry guy from the matureland who enjoys playing rpg games and has a "succesful server" sever and a great knowledge of life. after you attacked me it's kinda naive from you to wonder why i'm trying to defend myself. i assume, there're other rules in your cactusland and ppl behave differently there. or it's just sweden? anyways, if you don't mind i'm gonna use this post as a brief faq for ppl who wanna get to know me.

and last, but not the least, here is a refreshing idea for you:

340x.jpg

can you handle that?

RPG Games, no.

successful server, no.

great knowledge of life, sure. Not great, but it's fine.

Actually, you'll have to learn what offensive and defensive means. Not to mention that you make no sense whatsoever. You told me to head back to the community to search for scripts. Why?

And I also do know that you did click the links I provided in my last post.

As I said, I'm a very loveable person, Sweden nor sweds aren't very hostile, I have just had enough of idiots in my days, and do you even know what FAQ means?

And no I can't handle that, I can't handle idiotism and mentally challenged people. I'm sure you took your time to reply to my posts, you need time to figure something out, right?

Oh and I'm not angry, I'm just irritated, my reason(s) why can be found above. Click the link and read through your own posts, that might refresh your memory.

And I'm glad you took your time to google an image just to express yourself towards me.

I will do the same and following will be said:

I would post this, best i could find by the way, but if I posted it, I can't reply anymore, and I will have to reply if you reply, so I wont point it towards you, but I'll leave it there, exchanging pictures... you know

hipster-ariel-meme-generator-do-not-feed-the-retards-8e1dfe.jpg