Ladder rules

• MTA Team

Ladder

At the moment there will be only one ladder that is free for all. All points gained or lost in any game type will count on this ladder.

There will be one ladder that containes all clans. All clans will start with 1000 points (isn’t that generous of us :P)

tags ingame to be significantly different, one '[VCA]name', other 'name[VCS]' or '-=VCS=-name'.

Points one by one team are lost by the other team

Cheaters can only be identified trough a movie recording (e.g.: with fraps)

All players need to play with an unmodified GTA

What game modes are there?

LMS – Last Man Standing

Number of players? 5vs5 or more

Location? Determent by the teams in advance

Rounds : minimum of 3

Referee : not required

Rules:

once dead players to keep away from battle area(s)

players free to spawn as whatever career and meet up at gangs assigned 'base'

on GO gangs are free to do whatever, rush, hold, scatter, ambush, etc

the teams with the last man (men) standing wins

Crashing:

Any player(s) who crash must disconnect from the server, close mtaclient.exe (to reduce chances of a further crash), reconnect to server, spawn, then IMMIDIATELY proceeed to the area of the battle. ANY player seen to deviate on the way for weapon pickups will be disqualified from that and all further matches, meaning that gang must continue in the competition with only 6 players.

Difference of 1 round : 30 point

Difference of 2 rounds : 50 points

Difference of 3 rounds : 60 points (more rounds is always +10)

RACE

Number of players ? 1vs1 or more

Location? Determent by the teams in advance

Laps : minmimum of

Referee : required (in helicopter checking for deviations of track)

Rules:

If crashed a new car may be located

Players may choose a random car before the start of the race

On GO all racers start in a decent way. No mass crashes.

Gentle ticks may ne given to each other but no deliberate crashes

The team with all racers first over the finish line wines

Crashing:

Any player(s) who crash must disconnect from the server, close mtaclient.exe (to reduce chances of a further crash), reconnect to server, spawn and go to the start for a next round. They may never re-enter the race are try and crash others from the road.

Points: Per winning round the winning team receives 25 points.

Hey, would you mind if I made the racing rules? It would require that people used a hacked gta-vc.exe (the one I use still requires the original CD, so it's not warez) so that they could use my radar mod. That way the circuits would be clearly visible and the referee could take a screenshot of any one that went outside of the coloured areas.

However, because I expect other racing gangs would try to cheat I suppose point-to-point races would be a better idea. You can always trust SSR not to cheat, though.

Also, SSR have a 24/7 server (runs all the time) which I might be able to negotiate be used by other gangs when they race us, or even each other. And about 4 people is best for racing.

Suggested Street Racing Rules

Two racers from each team.

One referee in helicopter decides the start and finish positions, they also do the count-down for the start.

Race is a point-to-point route agreed by all, with freedom of route.

Any vehicle may be used but any handling modifications mean that team is disqualified and lose all the rounds in that game.

Players may change cars during the race but cannot use helicopters or steal cars being used by the other racers! :D

Sound alright?

• MTA Team

Racing is more then driving between 2 points, all gangs should be fair enough to stay on the track, that is also why there is a referee.Example race tracks can be found troughout the forum and i also have a big one with start finish at the malibu :

http://upload.mtavc.com/personal/blokker/race.jpg .

2 racers from each time would be nice, but i think if they want more, more should be allowed. The slower ones will only cost them

referee off course makes the go

Racing is more then driving between 2 points, all gangs should be fair enough to stay on the track, that is also why there is a referee.Example race tracks can be found troughout the forum and i also have a big one with start finish at the malibu :

http://upload.mtavc.com/personal/blokker/race.jpg .

2 racers from each time would be nice, but i think if they want more, more should be allowed. The slower ones will only cost them

referee off course makes the go

Erm, forgive me for saying, but that track is crap. It runs back over itself FFS, do you realise how amazingly easy that makes it for unscrupulous to cheat? :(

It's also a desperatly boring route. All those roads are very flat and easy, no-one enjoys that. Especially when it's pathetic R* handling which needs extremely frequent corners to be even remotely interesting to drive with.

The problem with circuit racing is that people need to learn the circuits. When it's point to point there's no such problems - and no problems with people cutting corners either. If version 0.3 is released with my radar mod, THEN circuit racing would be entirely possible but until such a time, point to point is the best bet.

(EDIT) Oh, cheers for adding me to the "Ladder Officials" group. Could you fly a PM to us all so we know what we are expected to do? 8)

• MTA Team

you could head towards the bridge if u want instead of to the airport. It is flat, but has some nice turns. And IJs always have problems finishing without a crash :P But as i said : teams need to agree on a route of there own in advance so they have the time to explore the route

you could head towards the bridge if u want instead of to the airport. It is flat, but has some nice turns. And IJs always have problems finishing without a crash :P But as i said : teams need to agree on a route of there own in advance so they have the time to explore the route

I suppose the fairest way would just be to let clans sort it out themselves on a match-by-match basis. If they both decide that they can't be fadged to try and learn a particular circuit then they can just do a bunch of point to point races.

And, of course, they can spend an hour or so just practising against each other before they do the races which will count as the match itself.