need for speed

I'm guessing this is a frame rate issue. What sort of FPS do you get playing VC?

If you have no clue what I'm talking about:

Play the bank heist mission, and when the smoke starts going, look at how you move/fire slower.

• 4 weeks later...

no no no u fools u got it all wrong! its not fps LOL u actually think thats a good explaniation? cmon!!! i know what it is.. people make a stripped version of mta.exe with the crc check cracked so u can edit car status.. ive used it b4 (im using it right now) *COUGH* COUGH* *WHEEZE* *GAG* so trust me its that.. i get my BUS to go faster than any thing

it has 200hp and goes like 300mph in 5 seconds

no no no u fools u got it all wrong! its not fps LOL u actually think thats a good explaniation? cmon!!! i know what it is.. people make a stripped version of mta.exe with the crc check cracked so u can edit car status.. ive used it b4 (im using it right now) *COUGH* COUGH* *WHEEZE* *GAG* so trust me its that.. i get my BUS to go faster than any thing

Hmmz add a file-size protection in MTA.exe like:

normal mta_dll.dll == 364

edited mta_dll.dll == 370 or 350 or whatever

If it's edited give a warning and close the program //client

i was kidding about me using it right now u fools.. why would i do that? it takes all the fun out of it. but like i said IVE TRIED It before and it does work but i will be more than happy to submit the secret cheats i find out (i got friends MUHAUHUAHHAHA i mean connections COUGH) so i can report them and have them get blocked or what ever.. PEACE 8)

Real smart. First call the developers fools, then admit you're a lame cheater. I can't wait to read your next enlightening post.