How come my server isnt working?! it was working lastnight!

My server is not working anymore. It was working lastnight, None of my friends or anyone can join but me! i cant get the logs tho. none of my friends can connect threw the ip either. they cant find my server in the server browser. Only i caan join and all the ports are open and XXAMP is working. Someone help ASAP please

what is XXAMP?

write in Console this: openports

and tell us the result.

XAMPP is what you use to store all the information from your server like accounts, vehicles ect.., If you dont have this then you wont be able to register an account on your server or log into it.

what is XXAMP?

write in Console this: openports

and tell us the result.

XAMPP is what you use to store all the information from your server like accounts, vehicles ect.., If you dont have this then you wont be able to register an account on your server or log into it.

Wrong, i don't have XXAMP and accounts is saved at internal.db and vehicles saved at RAM and i can register account and log in

Also XXAMP is web server package, consisting mainly of the Apache HTTP Server, MySQL database, and interpreters for scripts written in the PHP and Perl programming languages.

XAMPP is a program to make hosting apache and MySQL and other programs easy and in one place, he uses the MySQL and the SQL admin tool provided with XAMPP for his MTA roleplay server, If he can connect to the server fine and there is no SQL errors then its probably a problem with his ports or MTA server i doubt it will be the XAMPP.