Reunion

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd love to be a part of any large mta vc or gta III get-together game session! and gladly i'll offer my vehicle and weapon spawn bot to the party should anyone be interested in it's services. otherwise, i just wanna play! :shock:

i'd love to be a part of any large mta vc or gta III get-together game session! and gladly i'll offer my vehicle and weapon spawn bot to the party should anyone be interested in it's services. otherwise, i just wanna play! :shock:

We should all get up some servers and throw parties! There's many gamemodes, custom scripts, and both games out there. Why limit it to just one? :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Game-Monitor is having some issues right now. Unfortunately you have to manually connect to servers due to this.

Since Wojjie has been having repetitive problems with it that work has kept him from fixing, we have decided to have PR host the server browser in 0.5.1 with Game-Monitor as a backup so that we don't get a repeat of ASE's outage again in the future. This will also allow us to have both a web-based and internal server browser available from both sources.

I installed it before but found 0 players :( I would love to play it :D

Most of us are in hibernation I guess. I know I created this topic and probably should have took more responsibly. Whilst there is nobody playing actively right now, there are loads of us hiding away waiting for something to happen. When I created this topic last year I was starting to be more active again on the scene though other commitments in the real world took over but I'm sure something will happen. Actually let me rephrase that - something WILL happen. It's just when..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...