Reunion

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, I see where you're going with this...

we should have more servers to host...

I'll ask one of my mates if he could host my JW137 MTA 0.5r2 Version servers...

I made more than one server because it wasn't possible to change the map at the time, so I'll see what I can do

I hope the Argonath RPG event goes well. I've only just noticed the date so if I got time I will pop in later. I never knew this was taking place until you mentioned it SugarD-x. This is why we need to make something official - build a hype in the community. I know I 'm a moderator on this forum but I doubt it would take much to get one of the guys or even myself to create a post about this on the homepage. I can contribute a lot to this if there is interest. Money is not issue to me. If we need a server, I will just purchase one if this was ever going to happen. Unless you guys know people who already have one.

If anyone can help get this started, we can plan this properly, I could find some time to get on IRC and we could discuss something. PM me on here.

ok, guyz, sorry it's been kinda long, but I consulted with my friend and he's willing to host the GTA 3 Servers..

that's all I have right now sorry...

The new version (0.5r2)? if not goto ip 80.90.202.223 port 2003 for SSV, port 2004 for Portland or port 2005 for Staunton (VPS based in Holland).

P.s Running Vice City too, ip 80.90.202.223 port 2006 for DM and port 2007 for Stunt. (trying to get vc to work atm :cry: ).

ok, guyz, sorry it's been kinda long, but I consulted with my friend and he's willing to host the GTA 3 Servers..

that's all I have right now sorry...

The new version (0.5r2)? if not goto ip 80.90.202.223 port 2003 for SSV, port 2004 for Portland or port 2005 for Staunton (VPS based in Holland).

P.s Running Vice City too, ip 80.90.202.223 port 2006 for DM and port 2007 for Stunt. (trying to get vc to work atm :cry: ).

Yay!

What's wrong with your VC Wharf?

If using Windows Vista/7, right click on MTAClient and choose Run As Administrator. Make sure you also have no mods installed, ran VC at least once in SP before with MTA, and that you chose the correct VC Version in MTAClient under the "Options" tab.