Check this new video out

Yes very good sync job. Unfortunetly you just told me some of those vehicles were tweaked, but the video itself was well done. Good editing and the music worked really well.

any tweaking of vehicles should not be done in a stunt vid... Look i tweaked my pcj and broke the record of cars jumped man 8) ... Im cool now. Sorry to flame but i will watch your vid and they whole time watching I will think of how you tweaked your cars... So when i rate it I will rate the editing becuase the stunts mean nothing to me after the handling.cfg has been changed.

Well... i didnt really notice a good sync job... If you call synching making someone get shot when those "gangstas" say they killed someone ok good snycing. And correct me if im wrong but you made that caddy weigh like 3 pounds... And i would say NICE PCJ STUNTS MAN IV'E NEVER SEEN PEOPLE FLY THAT HIGH AND FAR, but i wont because iv'e never seen it because its imposiible without modding. I give it a 4 out 10.

this is what i think! if your going to use cheats make it fun to watch unless your competing with someone. i used cheats in my first vid i was not out to compete with anyone just wanted to make something entertaing to watch. most didnt like it but i know some did :)

atleast SOMEONE liked the video, Thanks evil.

its not like i tryed to hide the fact that the vehicles were tweaked, Plus just because they were tweaked means nothing. Yes, i agree that everyone can land a caddie, the caddie was a joke... you took it to seriously. It takes just as much skill to land a PCJ going 400 kph as it does one going 300. I would like to see one of you guys do that opening stunt, with or without it tweaked.

btw, When you use a modded car the handling.cfg file is almost always edited... haven't heard anyone complaining about the vids with modded cars?? Also the caddie had extreme mass not the other way around.

Like evil said, Its for entertainment, nothing more.

well im sorry but good valid stunts with good editing entertain me, Sorry thats just my opinion, dont get mad because i gave it, if you didnt expect negative opinions you shouldnt have posted.

Oh and modded cars does not mean modded handling.cfg, you can change all the appearances and than replace the new handling.cfg with your backup. Ive never modded cars so i donno but this seems logical to me.

well im sorry but good valid stunts with good editing entertain me

I agree 100%.

Also, I do not think you did a "very good job" synching the music with the video, like others said - but that is okay for a first time movie I think.

The editing/clipping isn't outstanding either, but like before, this is very okay for a first time video.

It might not be everything but it do play a big role in the video.

For the camera angles on the other hand you could have done a much better job. It was a little "un-professional", if you can say it that way.

A last word on the tweaking; you did not perform any stunts that where very "special", "unique", "outstanding", ect. with the tweaked PJC or Caddy so I think you should turn it off and try normally.

You might say it's just as hard to land/perform tricks, but then why don't you just do it normally?

For the opening trick, that isn't special at all. I did a similar trick in my upcoming video (waiting for FilePlanet validation).

Hope I wasn't too hard on you, I had no intentions about making you bite the dust, whatsoever.

-kris