Need information about SAUR RPG

rolling11

Correction:

Will ( One of SAUR Founders ) got kicked because he stopped paying the Hoster. SAUR is now owned by (SAUR)Castillo and (SAUR)Dwayne, they're not rookies, and they're not going to shut down, they're working hard on the new version ( SAUR 3.0 ).

No problemo !

Correction:

Will ( One of SAUR Founders ) got kicked because he stopped paying the Hoster. SAUR is now owned by (SAUR)Castillo and (SAUR)Dwayne, they're not rookies, and they're not going to shut down, they're working hard on the new version ( SAUR 3.0 ).

No problemo !

Will didn't pay the host, I did, and I am still paying for the host.

Also, Will did not get kicked, he told us he left and wanted to shut down SAUR, we (the other 2 owners) didn't agree, especially since the one who does the least work (Will) wants to force us to shut down even though Castillo worked his ass off to script SAUR. We decided that we didn't need Will to continue with SAUR, seeing as I am the one who pays all the bills, and Castillo is the one who made 90% of the server.

You can find us at our new website, it is still heavily in development though.

www.saur-rpg.com

Alternativly, you can just stop by sometime ingame!

Will ( One of SAUR Founders ) got kicked .

Also, Will did not get kicked

No comments.

[23-4-2012 20:55:10] willbriggs: Im leaving SAUR, and as one of the original founders im deciding to pull the plug on the project.

There you have it.

Well , i am watching his nickname and Wondering... Mhhhm i don't believe you.i think he left after he got Kicked that's why he don't put (SAUR) tag

Plus Castillo said he got Kicked and Will itself said he got kicked Here you go

"Our website is currently offline

The website is not comming back online. On the 23rd of April Will left SAUR:RPG *KICKED*] which makes no sense as he owns it and the other owners thought that it should end. The way it will go is a new project will be starting soon to over throw SAUR:RPG and its faillure owners

Just watch SAUR:RPG Fail, And lets put the current owner*s through their skills.

Want some of SAUR:RPG's files and scripts? Head over to the community and search for SAUR

Signed - Will"

http://utopiamta.co.uk/

Excuse me, but Will wasn't doing anything this days, we've wasted days waiting for him with his "ideas" to come with us to work on the 3.0 version, and he never came.

The main question is already answered, I'm locking this topic to prevent a flame war.