[Needed] Traductions

Renkon

Hello. I am asking to someone, if you want, to traduce the following text into some language (please do not use GOOGLE TRADUCTOR). Do your native language and post it above here or send a PM

Languages I need at the moment:

-Spanish

-English

-Russian

-Polish

-German

-Italian

-French

-Portuguese

-Turkish

Need this:

Language: (Put here: EN, PT, IT, etc) 
Line 106 TRADUCTION : "(EN) | Right click to close" 
Line 112 TRADUCTION : "E-Mail" 
Line 116 TRADUCTION : "Inform me!" 
Line 118 TRADUCTION : "By adding your E-Mail on the EditBox, you are accepting that we will be able to send you daily/weekly/monthly mails." 
Line 120 TRADUCTION : "Welcome to RP Hispano" 
Line 126 TRADUCTION : "   Be welcome to RP Hispano. We are a Strict RolePlay Server, which main language is \nSpanish. Because of this, non-spanish talking people are not able to play with us. This isn't \ndone because we are racist or anything. We just want Spanish-talking people to have fun \non our server. To do this, we have to prevent non-Spanish people from playing here. \nOtherwise, it would be really hard to have fun when people talks/chats in ten different \nlanguages at the same time. \n   However, there are many ways to \"try\" us. You could start learning Spanish on the \ninternet and then, after that, you could just pass our little spanish test to play with us. \nNotice that if you aren't able to pass that kind of exam, you won't be able to play here. \n   I hope you can understand this. I would really appreciate if you would be able to invite \npeople to our friendly server. Where you will have fun, for sure. " 
Line 176 TRADUCTION : "Error" 
Line 178 TRADUCTION : "Invalid e-mail. You left empty!" 
Line 193 TRADUCTION : "Invalid e-mail. There's no @!" 
Line 206 TRADUCTION : "Invalid e-mail. There's no .!" 
Line 220 TRADUCTION : "Invalid e-mail. There's an space!" 
Line 234 TRADUCTION : "Invalid e-mail. There's a mistake!" 

// ignore \n or \" (they are like <ENTER> and " 

Or:

http://pastebin.com/YkdMQf04

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Guest
"This isn't \ndone because we are racist or anything. We just want Spanish-talking people to have fun \non our server. To do this, we have to prevent non-Spanish people from playing here."

sounds kinda racist.

---ITALIANO---

Line 106 TRADUCTION : "(IT) | Tasto destro per chiudere"

Line 112 TRADUCTION : "E-Mail"

Line 116 TRADUCTION : "informami!"

Line 118 TRADUCTION : "Aggiungendo la tua E-Mail nell' EditBox,darai la possibilità agli admin di contattarti per relative notizie sul server.

Line 120 TRADUCTION : "Benvenuto in RP Hispano"

Line 126 TRADUCTION : " Benvenuto in RP Hispano. La lingua principale di questo server roleplay e lo spagnolo.Quindi e severamente vietato parlare altre lingue in questo server.Non è una questione di razzismo ma per non creare problemi di incomprensione in chat.Quindi per giocare in questo server devi conoscere lo spagnolo.Se non conosci lo spagnolo puoi impararlo su internet e noi faremo un test per questo.Spero di aver espresso bene il mio messaggio e buon divertimento nel server.

Line 176 TRADUCTION : "Errore"

Line 178 TRADUCTION : "e-mail incorretta. non hai inserito alcun e-mail!"

Line 193 TRADUCTION : "e-mail incorretta. non hai inserito @!"

Line 206 TRADUCTION : "e-mail incorretta. non hai inserito .!"

Line 220 TRADUCTION : "e-mail incorretta. cè uno spazio nell' e-mail!"

Line 234 TRADUCTION : "e-mail incorretta. cè un errore!"

// ignora oppure\" (approvo and "

Edited by Guest

Maybe I do need. However, I don't get what you want 2 do by telling me that Spanish servers aren't successful.

I can tell you that there are servers in lots of languages, such as arabic, polish, romanian, russian, that are famous. Spanish is one of the languages that doesn't have 'famous' servers. Why don't we try? lol