cops

Guest baba

yoyo sup

y u guys wouldt think of putting sum styles in mta vc, like deathmatch, team deathmatch with cops. it would be cool if u guys could put cops with norrmal players in da game. now i dont know shit about the program or how u guys made it i just ply it , but it would be a cool idea i thougt, so gimme a little feedback on it tnx

Pz Baba :!::!::shock:8):lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Mind that MTA is still in beta stage, this is just version 2 of the VC multiplayer mod and we can't do everything in one release, cause:

- it takes too much time

- you wouldn't be suprised anymore next release

- we don't think of all these things for one release

so please, wait.. and don't complain or say we're lazy and be happy with what you have so far

Seriously, Quite your complaining! Its not like the MTA team did this on there own time for NO money for all of us to enjoy or anything :roll:. This mod is awesome the way it is! much less how it will be in futur releases. Just think of how much it improved from the first release to the second and keep that in mind about the third... its just gonna be even better then it is now! So MTA team keep up the good work!

couldnt u just do it as normal deathmatch and about 5 ppl go and rob a shop (would be cool as a bank instead) and like 10 feds go chasing em?

and the robbers get some rubish and taty cloths whislt the feds get cop uniforms, so no special game type needed

You can already do this in the current version, just need to organize a few friends together to play as cops.