Shooting by car in MTA

JohnnyLuis

Question

9 answers to this question

sorry, you have to be logged in to type in "start realdriveby".

If you don't have an account, open your console and type in "addaccount USERNAME PASSWORD" then go back in game to login by typing in "login USERNAME PASSWORD" and please note that your username has to be add to the acl.xml, under the admin group.

sorry, you have to be logged in to type in "start realdriveby".

If you don't have an account, open your console and type in "addaccount USERNAME PASSWORD" then go back in game to login by typing in "login USERNAME PASSWORD" and please note that your username has to be add to the acl.xml, under the admin group.

And how?

ok, if you host your own server, there should be a console that pops up when starting it...

in that console, type in "start realdriveby".

If your server is being hosted by a hosting company like (Cranked Hosting) then there should be a Game Panel where you have options like starting/stopping your server or restart...

now I would go in-game on to my server and type in "/register myusername mypassword" then go in to my Game Panel and stop it then edit the ACL.xml file.

This guy doesn't seem to be the owner of the server he is playing on. Actually, if you want to shoot in MTA being in a car, the resource must be turned on.

Actually, you can't do anything if you aren't the owner of the server, you can check if the driveby resource is running pressing the right mouse button.