New Roleplay and best options?

NextGenRP

Hey im creating a new roleplay game mode, Pretty much like most other roleplay modes but i have some great ideas in store for this.

First off this will NOT be a vG edit or anything to do with vG!

I've already created the accounts system, only the basic login and starting features using the MTA accounts system but anyway i came here to ask some questions.

1.What is the best system to use to save characters/items/anything else i need to save?

2.What is the problem with all the RP servers DDoSing each other?

If anyone want's to help me feel free, If you do want to help make sure you can script because im not wasting any time.

Hey im creating a new roleplay game mode, Pretty much like most other roleplay modes but i have some great ideas in store for this.

First off this will NOT be a vG edit or anything to do with vG!

I've already created the accounts system, only the basic login and starting features using the MTA accounts system but anyway i came here to ask some questions.

1.What is the best system to use to save characters/items/anything else i need to save?

2.What is the problem with all the RP servers DDoSing each other?

If anyone want's to help me feel free, If you do want to help make sure you can script because im not wasting any time.

1. MySQL

2. People are getting stupid sometimes.

O yea and suggestions for some jobs are drug smuggler (buy drugs on and island for cheap (50 a hit) smuggle them to San Andreas and sell at a place for expensive (70 a hit) and you can carry as much as u want but if u r caught by cops they take the drugs. Also weapon smuggler (same thing). Then hitman, this job could have a few roles. You could kill peds that are spawned and you are given a area and description to find them and make mabie 2k a hit. Then real people who r given bounties by other players, if u kill them u get the bounty. I can't give scripts but if I knew how to I'd have a server with lots of jobs like this.