Valhalla RP login

P3ti

I've been speaking to A good friend of Daniels 'Dazz' and he told me that Daniels gave him the script they made the vedic the second MTA:RP and someone hacked into their FTP so they lost their scripts but mount don't give a shot noone really cares about him lol.

You all have wrong information.

Mount is still in Valhalla Gaming as a server owner, Daniels is not, he was banned a year or two ago for sharing his own script. Mabako, the main leading scripter was banned due to bug abuse and power gaming for the 10th time already I guess? He leaked the newest 4.0.24 script, but Mount deleted the leakage and only a few got it.

No one has hacked anything.

Mount is still in Valhalla Gaming as a server owner, Daniels is not, he was banned a year or two ago for sharing his own script. Mabako, the main leading scripter was banned due to bug abuse and power gaming for the 10th time already I guess? He leaked the newest 4.0.24 script, but Mount deleted the leakage and only a few got it.

So you will get in shit if you use their scripts? ..

So you will get in :~ if you use their scripts? ..

I don't see what you mean. You won't probably even know how to make it working so.

So you will get in :~ if you use their scripts? ..

I don't see what you mean. You won't probably even know how to make it working so.

i said will you get introuble if you use their scripts?

• 2 years later...