Netrac RPG.

Smart.

Hello,

Let's start off with some basic "history"

I've always been wanting to run my own server but I never had the time or the knowledge to do so, then I came across JR10 and we became close friends and we were supposed to create a server called "Bahwan something" but he got too busy with school and I haven't heard from him since he told me he would quit using skype which was:

[23/03/2012 23:41:44] JR10: btw i will stop using skype soon..

And then I started to think and I decided to learn lua and so I did. After I "knew" (you can't really know everything) in lua I decided to make a server myself and so I started a project called "netrac" which was supposed to be a 3 gamemode server, but then I had to move to another country, had a lot of school work and I had basically no time to sit around the PC.

After some time, maybe a month or so I returned and joined SGC and I was with them for couple of hours when I decided to leave, and simply quitting with MTA. But, I never really did that, I played from time to time but nothing "serious" until one day I got in touch with Infinate (SAUR's Owner) and we chatted for some days then he asked me if I would like to join SAUR as a developer or something similar to it and I said yes.

I was in SAUR for tops a week when i decided, I got enough time, I got the knowledge and I want to create something which I call mine. So here I am, re-writing this topic.

So, where are we today? I'm gonna continue on this "project" but making slight changes, for instance I'm gonna make it more of an RPG server then running 3 gamemodes.

And I wont set a date to release because I'll just make sloppy scripts be stressed and shit so I'm just gonna do it as fast as I can. And hopefully be done near/during the summer break.

We recently purchased a website/w domain and it's up'n running now and you can access it at: http://www.netrac-mta.com/

Our VPS is also up'n running thanks to domVPS ( http://www.domvps.com )

So yeah, head to our forums to hear the latest ( Yeah, I'm gonna link it again, why do you care?) :)http://www.netrac-mta.com/

And oh yeah, inb4 saying we've download an illegal version of IPB:

vidzf5.png

A lot of text, how does it look like in-game? We've been planning on how we're gonna build it up gathering staff members and such but we still have managed to do pretty much in-game.

We have created the main system, account system saving and such.

We have done a job system, easy to add ped's and such.

We have made job levels for almost every job.

We have done most of the "Single Player Jobs" such as; trucker, bus driver, pilot and so on.

We have done the hospital system, re-spawning and medic job.

And, well that's basically it. Also please, keep the flame/whatever away from this topic.

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...