is it good  

12 members have voted

1. 1. is it good

• max
    • v good
    • ok
    • poor
    • sh*t

EVERY newbie on the MTA forums, before making their first video, go to my hosting website (see sig) and download EVERYTHING you can, then go to DJ GTA's Stunt ibrary and look for more! this will show u wut we're really looking for! I'm downloading the vid right now... wait.. finished! lol

l8er man, pm me if u have any questions or concerns

Andyroososoft

Some problems that could have been easily fixed:

If you ran it at 16 bit instead of 32 you wouldn't have the problem where it goes faster than it really is.

You should have taped the landing at least.

Music sucks, go with some hard core techno, hard core rock, hard core something.

Try showing more spins. Stunts that have half a spin and you're guy bailing are stupid.

no that is not for happaning there r cheats being used for low gravity of a traner i have seen movies and tried a lot of them about 10-15 time and i cant get a 1/3 as hight as them

it's reall all speed and the right jump.

if you are on a pcj and tap the lean down button, you'll lean closer to your bike, have less wind resistance and go faster (can really make a difference). and of course, a longer straight road will get you more speed (sometimes i use half the level or more to get enough speed).

also, plain ramps, wont get you that high, you can usually go higher when you bump against a crooked tree when leaning backwards, or something alike (bumpjumps).

and dont expect immediately you'll jump as high or higher as in those vids.. usually those jumps are in there for a reason, and that's that they're pretty hard ;-P

Some problems that could have been easily fixed:

If you ran it at 16 bit instead of 32 you wouldn't have the problem where it goes faster than it really is.

You should have taped the landing at least.

Music sucks, go with some hard core techno, hard core rock, hard core something.

Try showing more spins. Stunts that have half a spin and you're guy bailing are stupid.

how do i make it 16 and also do u no y sometimes the avi dose not work

hey .. no need to pummel the guy into the ground .. he warned you it's his first vid .. and everyone's gotta start somewhere

constructive criticism is far more useful than simply dismissing it altogether ..

apart from anything else I think forums such as this should be very careful to make new members feel welcome - sure steer them in the right direction - but go easy

all that said ... the music WAS unbearable!

but i thought the vid was ok and a decent first effort

deJaya

We did give constructive criticism.. I've seen a lot of first time's stuntvids and I'm just being honest. But if he'll learn to stunt some and all, who knows what he'll make in the future?

I really don't think that's the reason you go faster :P

Well, of course it's programming, but i think that's the idea behind it.