[REQ/Idea] GTA V Development

I've got an idea, how about you learning c++ and then make us a mod for it?

Its only a suggestion, calm down

Appart from that, I dont think that the MTA team will do this, as they still have allot to do with San Andreas.

Thought SA is getting dated, its still enjoyable for allot of people, and it has a touch unlike any other GTA's that makes you want to play more.

Appart from that, I dont think that the MTA team will do this, as they still have allot to do with San Andreas.

Thought SA is getting dated, its still enjoyable for allot of people, and it has a touch unlike any other GTA's that makes you want to play more.

That's true,

MTA:SA needs more fixes and to start another project while another popular game is still running, well that would be disappointing for all the SA players...

plus we have a small team of MTA Devs...

SA is one of those games that adds another life/gameplay in our lives, even though we would like to see it in HQ/HD, but that's what the MTA Devs tried to do by adding shaders and more, just to increase the graphics on SA.

Edited by Guest
  • 2 months later...

That's true,

MTA:SA needs more fixes and to start another project while another popular game is still running, well that would be disappointing for all the SA players...

plus we have a small team of MTA Devs...

SA is one of those games that adds another life/gameplay in our lives, even though we would like to see it in HQ/HD, but that's what the MTA Devs tried to do by adding shaders and more, just to increase the graphics on SA.

I agree.

• 3 weeks later...

Just be patient and let someone else do that. I'm sure someone will make a multiplayer for that. But don't look forward for that too much because it will take a lot of time until they'll actually have a stable multiplayer for GTA V like we have here for San Andreas. And even then, the community there won't be too big as not a lot of people can run GTA V.

One of the reasons they never resumed work on a GTA IV mod was because a vast majority of current MTA players can't handle GTA IV (hell, most can't even handle San Andreas). I'd imagine an even bigger percentage of the community won't be able to play V.

One of the reasons they never resumed work on a GTA IV mod was because a vast majority of current MTA players can't handle GTA IV (hell, most can't even handle San Andreas). I'd imagine an even bigger percentage of the community won't be able to play V.

Yeah, I can only just run SA with graphics at low, and even then, it struggles whenever there's smoke on-screen.

Yeah, I can only just run SA with graphics at low, and even then, it struggles whenever there's smoke on-screen.

How is that even possible, the game is 8 years old? :shock:

How is that even possible, the game is 8 years old? :shock:

Mine computer is worst than his one. It runs slow even without smoke with everything on low and the lowest resolution.

• 1 year later...

Yes, so you want to make MTA:V and/or MTA:IV? Ok.

Most modern computers can barely launch IV without problems. I mean, I have a high end computer and I can't run GTA IV due to the buggy RAGE engine which crashes me every hour and lags me. This isn't just a one-off thing, either. A lot of people have been experiencing this issue ever since the launch of IV, and you want to make a massive multi-player client for it? Uh, good luck.

You need to think, MTA devs still haven't worked SA to its limits (to my belief) yet, so how will abandoning SA to make IV be good? Mainly people play on SA as everyone can play it, and it's easy + flexible. You don't even know how hard it is to make stuff for IV...

Sure, it would be great and all, but they day isn't there yet when SA may be abandoned. I doubt it will ever be. I'm definitely playing it until the end.

If you wanna learn coding languages (C++) and create it, feel free. I'm sure they'll be people who will love to help and contribute.

• 3 months later...

What if Rockstar includes scripting etc. on the PC version of GTA V? I mean it's not likely, but it's possible.

If this doesn't happen, I think MTA should move on to GTA V... I already missed MTA on IV :(

Just think about the possibilities of V!

(I hate to say this, but we could also wait until the SAMP devs do something 'bout it...)

• 4 weeks later...
I think that all MTA developers should start on GTA V multiplayer support when the game comes out, including good sync, lots of bandwith usage, and more. What do you think?

Gta V has a multiplayer yet: grand theft auto online. In My opinion it IS not as good as Mta.